What amazes me

George T.
on 4/5/08 8:14 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
When I started looking into WLS, I found a website that helped you find what weight you should realistically figure on being after the surgery.  That website said I should shoot for 245 lbs.  I set my goal at 220 because that is what I weighed when I retired from the Air Force. So, if I had used the goal the website gave me, I would be 10 lbs from goal, less than 4 months after the surgery.  Wow! As it is, I am only 35 lbs from goal as of yesterday, and I am sure this next week will be a good loss week for me, because of the diet before and after the gall bladder removal.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Joan M.
on 4/5/08 8:16 pm - Lexington County, SC
Yes, you have had a great loss so far for sure.  Did you have the surgery yet? My sister had it lat week and was doing great after 1 day!  She had it lap and felt so much better afterwards.  She even told her Dr. she was dancing and she couldn't dance before the surgery.  he thinks she is nuts!  Maybe he is correct in that assumption.....

It is His love and grace that saved and sustains me.
In Christ's love,
Joan M
Before/current/Surgeon's Goal/normal BMI 290/130/150/132     I am 5'

George T.
on 4/5/08 8:28 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
Thursday at 10:30 AM

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Judy G.
on 4/5/08 11:15 pm - Galion, OH

WAY TO GO GEORGE!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! AND WISHING YOU THE BEST ON YOUR UPCOMING GB SURGERY!!!!

HUGS

Brenda R.
on 4/5/08 11:56 pm - Portage, IN
George, I am keeping you in my prayers that God keeps you safe in the circle of his loving arms and gives you peace, and a speedy and pain free recovery. You never know how bad you feel with a rotten gall bladder until they take it out. I was told that and thought "Oh yeah right". I woke up from surgery and found out she was right. My love and hugs are with you.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

KathiKins
on 4/6/08 12:53 am - CA
Congratulations on the weight loss, George! You've done amazingly well.  Also, congratulations on going forward with the gall bladder surgery as well. I'll be thinkin' about you on Thursday morning! Kathi
Connie D.
on 4/6/08 1:28 am, edited 4/6/08 1:29 am
George.....congrats on ther awesome weight loss so far!! You are doing a great job. I wish you the best of everything with your surgery on Thursday. Getting that gallbladder out will make life sooooo much better!! Hugs, connie d
Margo M.
on 4/6/08 7:23 am - Elyria, OH
you're doing very well- it's good to see you posting still!
Lynn B.
on 4/6/08 7:46 am - San Antonio, TX
Good for you, George.  You're doing great!  Congratulations on losing 100 pounds.  Good luck with your gall bladder surgery.  I'll be thinking of you and praying for you on Thursday. CongratulationsWellDone.gif Congratulations Well Done! image by lynnieb0521 Blessings,

Cajun Angel
on 4/6/08 7:48 am - New Orleans, LA
George, best withes for your upcoming surgery.  I'll keep you in my prayers. Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views