My Sweet Angel!!

Sharon J.
on 4/5/08 9:56 am - Pensacola, FL
Just want to let y'all know that Carla K. is my Angel.  She will be keeping you updated on Monday after I have my surgery. Don't be surprised if my daughter gets on as well.  She has threatened to put pictures.  We'll see about that!!  LOL Started clears on Friday.  More clears today plus colon prep.  I am finished that part!!  Yuck.... so glad that is over.  Fleets phospho is sooooo nasty!!!  Tomorrow is antibiotics day.  Then Monday morning at 7:30 is my surgery.  I have to be there at 5:00, so I probably won't sleep much Sunday night. Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and support all along this journey so far.  I know it really only begins Monday, but I am looking forward to it.  Hugs to all.

Brenda R.
on 4/5/08 11:16 am - Portage, IN
Sherry, I am keeping you in my prayers for your surgery on Monday. I know that everything is going to be fine and that God is going to be keeping you in his healing and loving arms and give you peace and a speedy and pain free recovery. It won't be long and we are going to be scooting over on the bench again to make a spot for you. We love to scoot!!! God's blessings on you my sweet sister.   Good Luck Good Luck Good Luck Good Luck Good Luck Good Luck 

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

KathiKins
on 4/5/08 12:41 pm - CA
How Exciting! Thanks for sharing what your schedule has been and will be......  I am anxious to follow your procedure and progress! I just know you're going to do great and be great!  I'll be thinking about you Monday morning at 7:30! Can't wait to hear from you often. Hugs, Kathi
Marilyn W.
on 4/5/08 2:20 pm - Memphis, TN
This sounds like quite an ordeal -- you are doing so well. I'll be thinking about your Monday morning and watching for your updates. Blessings, Marilyn W.
Marilyn W.
Cajun Angel
on 4/5/08 4:00 pm - New Orleans, LA

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers! Debbie

Lynn B.
on 4/5/08 4:09 pm - San Antonio, TX
Your time is finally here.  I know you're excited.  I'll be thinking of you and praying for you and your surgical team.  I'm looking forward to hearing how great you do! Hugs & Blessings,

ceeidee
on 4/5/08 10:37 pm
Sherry, will be thinking of you! Yay! Take Care, Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Judy G.
on 4/5/08 11:06 pm - Galion, OH

SHERRY THIS IS THE BEGINING OF A NEW LIFE FOR YOU AND I KNOW YOU WILL BE SO HAPPY THAT YOU HAD WLS!!!! LIFE JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!!! REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR CHAP STICK WITH YOU TOMORROW!!!! WILL KEEP YOU IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR A SPEEDY RECOVERY AND AN UNEVENTFUL SURGERY!!! CARLA IS THE BEST SO YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS WITH YOUR ANGEL!!!!

REMEMBER TO WALK WALK WALK AND SIP SIP SIP AND YOU WILL BE FINE!!!!

GOING TO MAKE ROOM FOR YOU ON THE LOSERS BENCH....

HUGS

Connie D.
on 4/6/08 12:50 am
Good Morning...I am jumping for joy for you today!!  Your day is almost here.....you will be so glad you had this surgery. It sure has made a big difference in my life and I am sure it will in yours too. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your surgery is uneventful and that your recovery is quick and easy. Chapstick is a must and don't forget a pillow to hold against your tummy for the ride home. Those little bumps and jiggles can hurt some. (((((HUGS)))))  connie d
Karen S.
on 4/6/08 2:35 am - Wailuku, HI

Aloha, Sherry....Oh, my dear sister in WLS....you are almost there!! I LOVE that we have several that are just launching on their way to a new life. Isn't it wonderful how we can have angels to share this adventure, and and whole little family waiting eagerly for the news of your success.

Sending you a big hug to take with you on your special day!

Aloha nui loa,

Maui Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views