ANGEL DUTY.......SMILE.

Linda S.
on 4/5/08 9:27 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Azreggie is walking and sucking on ice....nice..so very very nice!!  Wakka Wakka  Spaz Smile  ROTFL Heart Eyes  Love Letter Kisses 

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Sharon J.
on 4/5/08 9:53 am - Pensacola, FL
Linda, you are such a sweet angel.  Thanks for keeping up updated on Reggie.  Glad to hear she is doing so well.    You go!! Reggie.... I haven't checked in much the week/weekend.  Spring Break and my granddaughters have been staying with me -- well back and for between my house and my daughter's next door.  I am on my 2nd day of clears and the colon prep.  Yuck!!  So glad that part is behind me.  Tomorrow is more clears and my antibiotics.  Monday is the big day.  I will be maybe up and walking.  Don't know yet how all that works.  For sure Tuesday.  So, Reggie will have to scoot over for me!!  

Linda S.
on 4/5/08 4:01 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Sherry, I am so happy and excited for you...smile.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/08 10:18 am - Columbus, GA
Azreggie is walking and sucking on ice Yea!!! That is SO much better than sucking and walking on ice!... see, there was this one night in Reno and... well, better not tell that one
Linda S.
on 4/5/08 4:01 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
PINCH!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Brenda R.
on 4/5/08 11:08 am - Portage, IN
Linda, I am so glad that Reggie is up and doing well. That is wonderful news. She is well on her way into her new and wonderful life!!! That is great.   Woohoo Bravo Great  Marc, whatever are we going to do with you? I guess we are just going to have to keep you! Good for us!!!!!    3 Card Monty  3 Card Monty  3 Card Monty  3 Card Monty  3 Card Monty 

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Linda S.
on 4/6/08 3:43 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Marc is quite naughty.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

jillysue
on 4/5/08 11:30 am - Northern, MI
Woo Hoo!  Way to go Reggie!  Keep on keepin' on girl!  Thanks Linda for the great updates!

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

Linda S.
on 4/5/08 4:02 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
She will be on here very soon I bet!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

KathiKins
on 4/5/08 12:43 pm - CA
Thanks for updating us on Reggie's progress, Linda! You're a good Angel....  Glad to hear Reggie is doing what she' supposed to be doing at this time.  She's losing I'm sure.....  Isn't it grand to have Marc here with us with his special humor?  Thanks for the smile...... Way to go, Reggie! Hugs, Kathi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views