Pittsburgh checks in

Candygirl
on 4/4/08 9:48 pm - Somewhere in, NY
Surprise, surprise!!!  Guess who showed up????  Thelma!!!!!  I had NO idea!  But Aime did.  Oh, yeah!  She and Lora and Mary  plotted and planned and blew me away!  Evil women, but the surprise was a wonderful one!  When Janet walked in the door, I was speechless.  Imagine that! Day one went well.  Everyone trickled in,  we visited in the lobby, then adjourned to Lora and Mary's room and visited some more and ate and shared, and visited some more.  Then the hot tub, and the pool, and we crashed.  Except, of course, for Aime and Janet, who hit the bar (not calling me, of course, boo-hoo), and sucked up chocolate martinis.  That's OK, I got them back by calling at 7 am and waking them up.  Hung over, but still cheerful.  Coffee's on, and we leave for breakfast in an hour, so gotta go! More later.  Wish you all were here!  Thank you, Lora and Mary, for making this possible!!! Candy (Louise)

Connie D.
on 4/4/08 10:17 pm
Sounds like your weekend has started out to be a great time already.  Thelma and Louisa...watch out Pittsburg!!!!! Don't need to say have a fun time because you will I am just sure of that. Take lots of pics to share!! Hugs, and love connie d
Brenda R.
on 4/5/08 1:27 am - Portage, IN
It sure sounds like your week end is off to a great start. I am so glad that everyone is having a great time and I had no doubt that it would be this way. Once you get OH ladies together there is not a thing that can stop them!!! Wild girls on the move!   Wild  Bring back lots of pictures so we can enjoy the trip too.  I am sending you love and hugs to all of my wild and crazy sisters!!    Sisters 

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Cajun Angel
on 4/5/08 2:34 pm - New Orleans, LA
Louise, I'm so glad Lora and Mary were able to surprise you with Thelma's showing up!  As for chocolate martinis, I've sworn off them in public.  I have had a couple in the privacy of home with George's supervision and much to the amusement of our two sons! Take care and enjoy your get together. Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views