What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Saturday!!

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 9:48 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
For those of you who may think I am a saint. I succumbed last night to 3 bites of Kentucky chicken and a few fried potatoes. I got my arse kicked. I thought I was going to die!! I was on the toilet immediately, my breathing was labored for hours and I had the shakes,sweats and chills. We are only as strong as the last choice! As long as my arse is Black and pointed towards the ground, I will NEVER do that again!! B- Yogurt L- Beef and Barley Soup D- Cottage cheese and I don't know S- Orange Be careful and wise today, I know I will!!  Beach 

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/4/08 10:00 pm
Good Morning beautiful Linda!! Sounds like you had a rough time last night. I can't imagine you getting that sick from a couple bites but I guess it does happen. I bet it was the fried potatoes...ugh..grease! I am just happy that you are okay now. You made me laugh with your arse comment..you are sooooooo funny!! My blood work came back good yesterday. My doctor lowered the dose of my thyroid med....hopefully there may be a time I am off of that too. I am sure I will always be on my allergy meds and inhalers and such but that is okay.  Leaving on my road trip soon....about 1 1/2 hours away. That isn't so bad. My best friend Pam is going with me.This will be a great day!!! B-yogurt w/Kashi and cheese S-pear L- unknown S-? fruit D-BBQ Chicken and  california mix veggies S-  SF pudding Have a lovely day my dear sweet friend.  and  Boo to you
Linda S.
on 4/5/08 1:03 am - PHOENIX, AZ
hehehehe Boo! I calls it the way I sees it!!! Enjoy your wonderful day my friend..I am supposed to go shopping, we shall see..I am like a wet dish rag right now. I loves ya!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

ceeidee
on 4/4/08 10:41 pm
Hi there Linda! I'm sorry you got sick! I have to tell you though I am a bit envious as I think I may be one of those who doesn't get affected by eating sugar or fat etc. I haven't eaten a donut or pie or cake or anything, but have had a piece of hard candy, and nothing...I have had some greasy food...nothing so I am trying really hard not to find out for sure as the donut everyday was probably worth about 25 of my former poundage. I am so sorry you were so miserable. Hope you are better today... I am prob going to eat the usual today... May go to the thrift store for some work pants...not sure. Well, have a great day dear, Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Linda S.
on 4/5/08 1:00 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I learned my lesson. Do not tempt fate. I have sometimes become sick on "good" food that Fangster decides "not today". I received email from ex who feels it necessary to check in on me...always bad for me. Oh well...live and learn. I hope you find some goodies when you go shopping. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/08 11:48 pm - Columbus, GA
Guessing it was the grease... kills me too... bleech... funny how we have to affirm that these foods are bad the hard way ain't it? This is like getting a speeding ticket... for awhile you drive real nice my arse is Black and pointed towards the ground Hmm... I know when it would be pointed towards the ground too.... (wiggling eyebrows up and down)
Linda S.
on 4/5/08 1:05 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You are a very, very bad man!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

KathiKins
on 4/4/08 11:49 pm - CA

Happy Saturday, Linda! I'm so sorry you got sick on such foods.....  Yikes.....  Now you know.   I hope to go into this assuming these things happen but I know me -- I think I would test the waters as well.  I'm glad you are better but I would imagine that leaves you quite drained.  I hope you can rest a little this weekend....  I LOVE your "vow" to correct your behavior!  ROFLOL  Made me laugh....  You're the best!

B-scrambled egg & yogurt L-not sure yet but prob'ly salad of some sort D-fish w/veggies

Hugs,

Kathi

Linda S.
on 4/5/08 1:08 am - PHOENIX, AZ
LOL!! Kathi my grandkids stayed the night and I informed them I was gonna die...they were like "You are not gonna die granmother, your tummy just went bad"....never again! Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Brenda R.
on 4/5/08 1:21 am - Portage, IN
Good morning, my little sweetie. I am so sorry that you had a bad experience last night. I have found in my not to long at this thing, that I can eat something one time and the next time it is not a good thing at all!!  It sure keeps you on your toes doesn't it? Bill is working today and so he is leaveing in a few hours. I am not doing much today since my back is feeling not good today. I can hardly walk and can't find a comfortable spot sitting, standing or laying. It is not going to be a good day here.   Sad  There is so much wrong with my back the doctors have told me that if I fall I could break my back and I am not in the mood to do that.  Meals are going to be pretty much the same as usual.  B: leftover scrambled egg from yesterday  (Bill things I eat more than I do!) L: yogurt and kashi D: leftover ham and veggies S: protein bar The added protein has rally got my weight loss going again. I am so glad that I found that out. It is a God send.  I am sending lots of love and hugs to you today and hope that things are wonderful for you all.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views