God called again last night.....

Terrib
on 4/4/08 10:43 pm - Clayton, NC
My dear friend (I call her my middle sister) called me at 1:16 a.m. to let me know that her DH passed away.   Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and prayers. I will not be on the boards for awhile, but I will continue to keep my OFF family in my heart and prayers. God Bless all of you and your family and friends,

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

Judy G.
on 4/4/08 11:04 pm - Galion, OH

(((TERRI))) OMG I AM SO SORRY ALL THI**** YOU AT ONCE!!! YOU ARE ALL IN MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS AT THIS TIME!!!!

HUGS

Nancy H.
on 4/4/08 11:39 pm - Traverse City, MI
Terri I am so sorry. Nan
Pat R.
on 4/5/08 12:12 am - Sturgis, MI
Terri:
Please accept my sympathies for the losses you have experienced in just a few days. It's so hard when we lose a dear friend or family....but we do have hope in our risen Savior, Jesus Christ.

I pray you will be comforted by all the thoughts and prayers of your OFF family.

God bless and give you strength,
Pat R.

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Karen S.
on 4/5/08 1:13 am - Wailuku, HI
Aloha dear Terri.......Big sigh here and wishes that I had a magic wand to wave that would make this all easier for you and your friend, family etc.

I hope you feel the love coming to you from this little family......love can work wonders.

With so much aloha,

Maui Karen

Debi R.
on 4/5/08 1:44 am - CA
Terri, Just wanted to let you know that you will be in my thoughts. Take care of you and we are here to help you through. Debi
Brenda R.
on 4/5/08 1:48 am - Portage, IN
Terri, you all remain in my thoughts and prayers. I know that this is a hard time for everyone right now but know that you are loved by all of us and God is with you as you go through this difficult time. I am sending you a lot of love and big hugs and hope that you can feel them. Please take care of yourself at this time especially.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Marti O.
on 4/5/08 3:23 am
My husband's best friend died of that same virulent lung cancer [and he never smoked]....it sure takes them fast.....we had introduced he and his wife....my husband still takes her out to dinner and a movie every other month.....just so she can talk and it has been 4 years for her....it is hard when you have lived with someone for so many years.....just to not have them around to talk to....I am sorry for your friend's loss. Love, Marti

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle"

jillysue
on 4/5/08 4:36 am - Northern, MI
Terri-I am so sorry for your recent losses. As we all have said, God calls us when he is ready. You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers.

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

E velyn
on 4/5/08 10:22 am
Terri, I am so sorry to hear this sad news.  You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views