SATURDAY WHAT'S NEW???

Brenda R.
on 4/5/08 1:44 am - Portage, IN

Good morning OFF'ers. I hope that today is good for you no matter where you have planted your feet.  Foot I am just sitting around today since I got up and my back is hurting so bad that I am having problems sitting, standing and laying. I am a mess today for sure. lol I have a lot of things wrong with my back and I have been told if I fall I could break my back. This is the first time it has been this bad since surgery so I am not use to it anymore. It is funny how fast you forget the bad things in your life when they are gone for a while. I guess that must me our minds way of survival.  Bill is working today and so he is leaving in a few hours. I hate that he is going to be gone but such is life. It is only one short day in my life and I can get through it.  I am watching I Love Lucy right now which is my standard Saturday mornig ritual. I love that show and watch it when I can.  I better get going. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day today no matter where you are or what you have to do. My prayers and love are with all of you and I send big hugs too. I know that my sister put me in one of their pockets or a purse but I am having a lot of problems seeing anything. If I am in a pocket I am hoping that it gets a hole in it soon.   Smile 

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

peggy H.
on 4/5/08 10:21 am
 Ladies Night  Yeah Janet, You got to go meet more of the sister gang. Peg 
GOD BLESS AMERICA

AND ALL OUR HERO'S
karen C.
on 4/5/08 10:21 am - Kennewick, WA

HI,

Just a minute to pop in and say hi. Hope all in Pittsburgh are having a grand time.

I've so enjoyed my time here with Erin, Josh, Hannah, and Clara. I'll head home tomorrow. I think I've been very appreciated here and I sure have cherished the time. Mike said the puppies are about to take over our house so I'll head home tomorrow. Mike and I and  the dogs will head back over in a week or so. Grandpa Mike has been very patient with me, the puppies and not getting to come over this trip. So I need to make sure that we get back in the very near future so that he can get some cuddle time in. He hasn't been able to hold them yet.

I've taken tons of pics and will post some in the next few days.  Gotta run, it's feeding time and that's a total family affair. Erin pumps milk, Josh bottles it and feeds Hannah, the one who has the eating/breathing at the same time issues. . . and I get to feed Clara! Clara is a little guzzler, belches and falls asleep in my arms. 

Erin's breast feeding for short times and hopes to increase that this week. She seems so at ease with these two wee ones and Josh is an incredible dad and hubby! I think the fact that they are 30 helps. They've seen and done it all except this. . . and this is what they are ready for.

Little Clara hadn't pooped in almost 3 days. Last night was the night. . . and you would have thought they had won the lotto! Everyone was so delighted. Erin, changing her start giggling as she continued to poop! "Mom it looks like silly string coming out!"  I'm enjoying watching them but also want to get on home and let them take over.  I'll enjoy the grammy stuff and then give them back for the parenting things!  Hugs to all, Karen C

Karen C

Cajun Angel
on 4/5/08 3:18 pm - New Orleans, LA
Grandbabies are such miracles, even their poop is something to behold
Marti O.
on 4/5/08 12:13 pm
Janet....you sure do get around all over this big country.......California...Texas....Pittsurgh......They are so lucky to have you there...I love you and you are so much fun. .. I have been showing homes for the last two days.....nice big beautiful homes ....with a lovely family...of three children and two lovely parents.......it has been a fun two days...and for a change we had great weather.....it was 60 degrees at 7:30 this evening.  I am very tired tonight and going to have a glass of wine and retire to my bed......and read a little ...maybe watch a little TV and get ready for Sunday........Mass and then I am going to tackle the re-arranging of my home office.....I think I will get some new furniture and get rid of lots of "stuff"....so nice to have good weather..hope you are having a great day also,. Love, Marti

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views