God called.............

Terrib
on 4/4/08 12:09 pm, edited 4/4/08 12:12 pm - Clayton, NC
First, Thank all of you who offered your prayers for my closest friend's brother-in-law.  God called him home yesterday at 8:58 a.m.   My other closet friend called me last night and told me hospice informed her that her husband only has days before he too will be called home.  I forwarded your prayers to both of them and the show of compassion from those of you who took your precious time is most appreciated.  Bless you. Lord help me to recognize that.. The measure of a man is not determined by his show of outward strength, Or the volume of his voice, or the thunder of his action. It is to be seen, rather, in terms of the strength of his commitments, The genuineness of his friendships, the sincerity of his purpose, The quiet courage of his convictions, His capacity to suffer, and his willingness to continue 'growing up'. Grady Poulard

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

fhgt48
on 4/4/08 12:12 pm - Caldwell, ID
I am so sorry to hear this. I am sure you are really feeling the stress. My prayers going for you and your friends' families. I pray you will all find peace and comflort at this time. Diana

Terrib
on 4/4/08 12:23 pm - Clayton, NC
My comfort is knowing that I stayed close to home in the event this happened.  I wanted to travel to Pittsburgh this weekend to meet our sisters, but in my heart I am so glad I made the decision not to go at this time.   Margo did stop by on her way to Pittsburgh and I was so glad to be able to meet with her today.  The family was making the necessary arrangements, so I was able to spend a couple of hours chatting.   Thank you Diana for your prayers.

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

KathiKins
on 4/4/08 12:44 pm - CA
Terri, I'm so sorry for your loss.  I will have special prayers tonight for everyone involved.  You are where you need to be and doing what is best.  You are a good friend to those who need you now. Hugs, Kathi
Brenda R.
on 4/4/08 1:41 pm - Portage, IN
Terri, my prayers continue for the families and also for you. You too are going through a hard time being where you are and not being able to be there with your friends during their time of need. I am a firm believer that God heals in many ways and death is the ultimate healing. He is now at home with the heavenly father and is no longer ill or in any pain. I take great comfort in that when I experience a loss of a loved one. You are a wonderful and thoughtful friend.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Connie D.
on 4/4/08 9:48 pm
 Terri my heart is breaking for you and your friend and all of your families. What  a sad and heartbreaking time for all of you.  My prayers continue for you all. Please express my sympathy to your friend for the loss of her BIL. I pray that her husband goes peacefully with the Lord. Glod Bless Hugs,connie d
Linda S.
on 4/4/08 9:58 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
May God's everlasting gift of life shine.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

kathim
on 4/4/08 10:18 pm - Enfield, CT
Terrri, I am deeply sorry for your loss. I will continue to pray that God gets you through this difficult time in your life. Please know that I think of you often and my thoughts and prayers are with you. God Bless you and your family & friends. KathiM 
Judy G.
on 4/4/08 10:36 pm - Galion, OH

TERRI MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS/FAMILY AT THIS TIME...MANY PRAYERS CONTINUE FOR YOU ALL.....

HUGS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views