ANGEL REPORT!!

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 10:50 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Azreggie had her surgery this afternoon as there was a delay by surgeon. Her daughter said she is doing great. God is GOOD!  Dove 2

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Brenda R.
on 4/4/08 11:16 am - Portage, IN
I am so glad that you posted when you found out,Linda. I have been thinking of her today and would say little prayers when that happened. If you talk to her tell her that I am glad she is well and still having prayers for her. Send her my love and hugs to my fellow OFF loser sister!

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 11:42 am - PHOENIX, AZ

I sure will Brenda, and in a day or two, she will be reading this...smile. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

fhgt48
on 4/4/08 12:14 pm - Caldwell, ID
Thank you for the update. I'm glad to hear she is doing well.Let her knoe she is being thought of and prayes have gone up for her quick recovery. Diana

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 9:50 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Diana, you Rock!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

kathim
on 4/4/08 11:43 am - Enfield, CT
Linda, God is Great. I am so gld to hear that Reggie is doing well. I will continue to pray for her and all OFF Members. You are definetly a SPECIAL ANGEL sent from heaven. God Bkess you KathiM
Linda S.
on 4/4/08 9:52 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I am so happy God has brought another one of us to a new life. He is King of Kings.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

jillysue
on 4/4/08 12:22 pm - Northern, MI
Woo Hoo!  Thanks Linda for the update on Reggie!  I, too, have been thinking lots about her today! Yup, God is good! We will be glad to see her back here asap!!

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 9:53 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Jilly, you are a ray of sunshine!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

KathiKins
on 4/4/08 12:45 pm - CA
Thank you, Angel Linda, for letting us know. Reggie is a loser now!  Very very exciting!  I hope and pray she does well with the adjustment. Hugs, Kathi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views