I HAVE A DATE!

jillysue
on 4/4/08 8:03 am - Northern, MI

WOO HOO! I got my surgery date today, April 18. I immediately decided to change my mind and not do it, but I am back in my sane mind now! Just can't believe it will be happening so soon. The timing is so perfect for everything else happening in our lives right now, graduation, new baby, remodeling!!!!!!  I know that the good Lord had lots to do with it. I am both excited and scared! Now I just have to get things ready for when I get home!  The next 51 years, Part II :)

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

Connie D.
on 4/4/08 9:06 am
YEEEEHHHAAAWWWWW  Jill !!!! WTG...this is awesome news!!  Congratulations!!!! Hugs, connie d
kathim
on 4/4/08 9:08 am - Enfield, CT
Jill, That is wonderful news. I will save a seat on the losers bench for you. My thoughts and prayers will be with you on the 18th. May you have a quick and speedy recovery. God Bless you. KathiM
Judy G.
on 4/4/08 10:26 am - Galion, OH

CONGRATS!!!!!!! YOU WON'T REGRET THIS WLS AT ALL!!!! HANG ON ITS A WILD RIDE!!!!

HUGS

Brenda R.
on 4/4/08 11:36 am - Portage, IN

Congratulations!!!! I thought the same thought when I got my surgery date and it was 10 days away. Finally I got sane and just did it and I have never regretted it since. My life is so different and wonderful. I have gained so many new friends and family that I can't measure the happiness that has become my wonderful new life. Plus the smaller body isn't bad either!!!!!

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

fhgt48
on 4/4/08 12:18 pm, edited 4/4/08 12:18 pm - Caldwell, ID
Congratulations. Just think you should feel really good by summer.  Diana

KathiKins
on 4/4/08 12:48 pm - CA
Woo Hoo Indeed! How exciting to think that in about 2 weeks time you begin your new adventure!  Yippee!!!!! You're gonna do great and I love that you are looking at it as the next 51 years of your life! Hugs, Kathi
Pat R.
on 4/4/08 9:56 pm - Sturgis, MI
Hey fellow Michigander.....glad to hear your got your date and Dr. K is doing your surgery. I will mark my calendar to pray for you on the 18th. If there is anything else you need don't hesitate to e-mail me - [email protected]
or send me a PM on here. I would be honored to be your "angel".

You will be so glad you did this, girl. It's a whole new wonderful life.

Luv ya'
Pat R.

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
jillysue
on 4/4/08 10:33 pm - Northern, MI
Pat- I can't think of anyone I'd rather have as my "angel". You are such an inspiration!  Thanks so much.

One Day at a Time
Jill

jillysue
on 4/4/08 10:35 pm - Northern, MI
Thanks all for your good wishes and words of encouragement. You all are an inspiration to me. I am a little bit worried about the Liquid diet I am to start on Monday...............but I know I can do it, cuz all of you have!!!!! thanks so much!

One Day at a Time
Jill

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views