Hey Marc I found it!!

Barb K.
on 4/4/08 7:35 am - MN
Hey Marc I found it!! Marc told me about this forum and told me what great support you all are and that I should check it out and you know what he is right!! So I wanted to just stop and say hi to you all and I hope to get to know you all!! Take care! Barb

Live each day as if it were your last, you never know it just might be!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/08 7:57 am - Columbus, GA
Hey! Welcome Barb... glad to see you made it! These are the nicest bunch of folks on the planet... They are all running off to a gathering this weekend, so it might be a little slow... I think it is a giant orgy, but I got a new job so I couldn't go
Barb K.
on 4/4/08 9:20 am - MN
Yah know marc that is one thing I always liked about you... your ability to speak your mind  Gotta love that!! Yeah I gotta say them OH get togethers caaaan get kinda crazy and that is all I gotta say about MYYY get togethers I have attended.   Just got back from GB last Tuesday and MAN I really hate coming home it is SUCH  a let down!! Oh well I have made some GREAT friends and we always keep in contact and get together as much as time/money allows!! Thanks again Marc

Cajun Angel
on 4/5/08 2:58 pm - New Orleans, LA
Hi Marc, so you got the job!!!  Great, congratulations.  Am I in a pain killer fog or did I read somewhere that your wife was having surgery on her rotator cuff?  How did it go? Debbie
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/08 10:31 pm - Columbus, GA
Thanks The surgery went well... the doctor said that the last surgery she had on the same shoulder was not done right.. the tendon was attached too low and part of the tendon was dead. He had to cut it and reconnect it, plus sew up the tear in the rotator ... She is with you in that pain killer fog and will be out for a couple of weeks even though it was done lap... Thanks for asking about her... she'll like that
Margo M.
on 4/6/08 10:44 am - Elyria, OH
you got the job???????? cool beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marilyn W.
on 4/4/08 8:58 am - Memphis, TN
Welcome Barb. This is a great support group -- so glad to have you join us. I'm pre-op; there are folks in this group at all different stages. I learn something every day on this site -- sometimes about WLS, but a lot of times about living life to the fullest. Marilyn W.
Marilyn W.
Barb K.
on 4/4/08 9:23 am - MN
Thanks Marilyn!!  Yes it is always a learning process even at almost 5 years out for me!  Wow I was just in your state last week got home this past Tuesday.  I LOVE TN!! Good luck with your process.  Do you have a date yet?

Connie D.
on 4/4/08 9:01 am
Hello Barb.....I am from MN too.  I had Dr. Glass as my surgeon. I know many people that had Dr. Shapiro for their surgery. Welcome to OFF...this is a great place to be . So many wonderful people here...including Marc. Hope to see you often. Hugs, connie d
Barb K.
on 4/4/08 9:16 am - MN
Whoooo hoooo FINALLY someone else from MN!! I can never seem to find anyone on here from MN that sticks around to long. LOL I was startign to get a complex Yup I sure did have Dr Shapiro.  He is retired now so I need to hook up with a different surgeon for my follow ups.  I REALLY need to get on that. Thanks everyone for the welcome it is always great to see/hear!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views