ANGEL ASKING FOR PRAYERS

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 5:06 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Hello kind lady of the beaches...smile. Thank you for your fine thoughts, and prayers. I am the one honored and blessed to be this sweet womans angel...smile. Huge hug!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Pat R.
on 4/4/08 5:20 am - Sturgis, MI
Hello Sweet Lady Linda:
Prayers for your friend having WLS today, by now she's probably back in her room, or maybe out walking the halls.
She will do just great - she has Linda for an angel!

Pat R,

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Linda S.
on 4/4/08 11:44 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello friend, she got out of surgery about 4 hours ago, her daughter says she is fine. I am so grateful, thank you so much Pat. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

kathim
on 4/4/08 9:05 am - Enfield, CT
Linda, I have been praying the rosary all day for Reggie. My thoughts and prayers are with her and you as being her Special Angel. It is very kind of you to do that for Reggie. God Bless you both. I will continue to pray for all OFF Members KathiM
Linda S.
on 4/4/08 10:38 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Kathi, you are such a beautiful person. Thank you for your prayers. I found my sister that passed,rosary the other day, I had not had it in years, she loved for me to sing the chaplet of mercy with her everyday before she passed. It was such a gift to find it again. God bless you. I am blessed to be Reggie's angel, and to have friends like you to inspire me daily.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

fhgt48
on 4/4/08 12:03 pm - Caldwell, ID
It's already been done. I hope she is doing well. Give her a nice smile and a hug if she is up to it. Diana

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 9:41 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thank you dear Diana, it will warm her heart to see these kind messages.. Hugs and more hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Marilyn W.
on 4/4/08 4:26 pm - Memphis, TN
Linda, thanks for reminding us about Azreggie's surgery Friday. I'll continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers as she begins her recovery. Marilyn W.
Marilyn W.
Linda S.
on 4/4/08 9:37 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Thank you Marilyn, there is nothing like the power of prayer. Hugs..

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views