ANGEL ASKING FOR PRAYERS

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 12:43 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Azreggie will be in the operating room 11AM Arizona time (central). Please take a moment to pray or think of her. I spoke with her last night and she is sooooooooo ready!! Thanks dudettes and dudes!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Carmen G.
on 4/4/08 1:04 am - Lincoln, AL
You got it
Linda S.
on 4/4/08 1:46 am, edited 4/4/08 1:46 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Bless you Carmen for not passing this by without answering. I think it sad, when people can not pause to give a thought to others. As grandma used to say.."when you think of others, you always get more than you can give away"... Have a blessed weekend.. HUGE HUG!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Terrib
on 4/4/08 11:46 am - Clayton, NC
I could not agree with you more..............Very sad when one cannot take a moment to pray for someone or to wish them good luck.  It will always come back to you, 40 fold! angelwatch.gif picture by 07aseret

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 9:39 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Amen to that, sweet lady!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/4/08 1:52 am
Hello Angel lady......you know you can count on me....prayers said for Reggie and for you too!! Love and hugs, your Boo
Linda S.
on 4/4/08 1:55 am - PHOENIX, AZ
One of the many many reasons why I adore you, my sweet Boo!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Brenda R.
on 4/4/08 2:00 am - Portage, IN
You got it, Linda. I am sending special prayers up for Reggie and prayers for all of my OFF sisters (especially traveling mercies for the P'burgh gang) and brothers. Love and hugs to all.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 2:41 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You ROCK!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Karen S.
on 4/4/08 3:04 am - Wailuku, HI
Aloha Linda....It is 7:00 a.m. here on Maui, so I'm guessing it is 10:00 or 11:00 in AZ. I AM thinking and praying for Reggie........and I know that she will do just fine. She will be home soon telling us all about it.

Thanks for being such a good angel.

Aloha nui loa,

Maui Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!