What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Friday

Brenda R.
on 4/4/08 1:35 am - Portage, IN
Good morning to you sweetie. I hope that Fabulous Friday is going well for you and all. Bill is making me breakfast!!! He does that evey once in a while. I trained him well didn't I? My niece once said something about him being a good husband and I asked her if she thought that I got him like that. I told her that I had to train him and you don' t usually luck into getting one like him. lol  Husband And Wife B: scrambled egg and 1 toast L: yogurt with kashi D: baked ham with veggie S: pudding I better get going. I hope that everyone has a great day. It is cold here and I am staying home for the day. It is only in the 40's today and starting tomorrow it suppose to be in the 60's for several days. I can't wait for that to happen.  Bill is working tomorrow so my week end with him is going to be short. I am thinking of playing hookey from church on Sunday to spend more time with him. I am liturgist the rest of the month and so this Sunday is the only one that I can do it on. I know sometimes I am a bad girl but it sure is fun!!!!!

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 2:40 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Bren! Being bad can be fun! Enjoy your hubby, you are one lucky lady. Hugs, dear lady!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Jean M.
on 4/4/08 4:34 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Linda, I got back from my vacation in St. Lucia yesterday and when I got on the scale this morning I discovered, to my great dismay, that I had gained 6.5 lbs in one freaking week!  Aaarrgh!  But I know why: liquid calories.  The rum punch and banana-coconut smoothies did me in.  So today I am back on the bandwagon and eating: B: 1 packet weight control oatmeal made w/ 2/3 c. skim milk S: chocolate protein shake made w/ 1 c. skim milk & 2 tbl SF toasted marshmallow syrup L:  2 oz. Shelly's Crab Bites, 1/4 c. carrots, 1/4 c. black bean salad S: 1/4 c. ricotta cheesecake fluff D: 2 oz. steak, 1/4 c. mashed potatoes, 1/4 c. mixed vegetables S: 1 SF pudding And no more rum punch! Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 11:46 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Welcome back Jean!! You enjoyed yourself, that's what vacations are for! I bet you have water weight from the alcohol, and it will fall off! Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Lynn B.
on 4/4/08 8:24 am - San Antonio, TX
Hi Linda.  You sound in a happy mood.  I hope your allergies are behaving.
Calories Carbs Fat Protein 
  Breakfast          
  Dole - Frozen Fruit - Sliced Peaches, 0.25 cup (140 g) 17 4 0 0  
  Kashi - Go Lean Cereal, 0.25 cup 35 8 0 3  
  Lactaid - Lowfat Cottage Cheese 1% Milkfat, 1 cup 160 14 2 24  

Lunch          
  Chicken - Thigh, meat only, cooked, roasted, 1 thigh, bone and skin removed 109 0 6 13  
  Betty Crocker - Sweet Potato Mashed Potatoes, 3/8 cup prepared 128 20 1 2  

Dinner          
  Lynn's Meatballs, 4 meatballs 181 8 6 23  
  Ragu - Old World Style Smooth Pasta Sauce, Traditional, Jar, 0.25 cup 35 5 1 1  

Snacks          
  Health Wise - Caramel Crunch Protein Bar, 1.4 oz. (1 Bar) 140 18 3 15  

Total:   805 77 19 81  
Hugs & Blessings,

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 11:57 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya sweet Lynn, I was much better today than yesterday. Blessings to you and yours.. Heart Glasses 

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

fhgt48
on 4/4/08 12:29 pm - Caldwell, ID
I love your laugh wisdom. You are so right. B: jello with pineapple and cottage cheese L: Banana and milk. And yes the milk did not set well. I just had to find out. D: chicken chow mein and apple S:  peacans

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views