What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Friday

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 2:36 am - PHOENIX, AZ
We win!! Hitting 90 here today..yeah baybeeeee. Only you win, 'cause you get to stay home!! Hugs and kisses!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/4/08 4:07 am
Okay Debbie....and Linda...rub it in....we are still excited about the 57 degees...wooooohoooo!!  Hugs, connie d
Bev_M
on 4/4/08 12:10 am - Shelton, CT
Lap Band on 05/21/07 with
Hi Linda, B - 3/4 cup of cottage cheese S - Cranberry, Raisin and Nut Trail Mix L - Chinese (Co-worker goodbye lunch) S - Yogurt with blueberries D - Chicken and veggies I'll be away from Sunday-Weds.  Hubby is taking me to his Building Officials Conference in Sturbridge, MA.  They plan things for the wives to do while they are in class.  It should be fun. I'll check back in with you on Thursday. Have a good one. Bev

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 12:38 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Wow!! How exciting for you!! Enjoy yourself girl!! Love ya!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Cajun Angel
on 4/4/08 1:15 am - New Orleans, LA
when George had his own business, he'd go to out of state seminars.  I always enjoyed going along to do the wives tours while he was at classes/lectures.  Got to go to some very interesting places.  Enjoy your mini vacation.
Bev_M
on 4/4/08 4:17 am - Shelton, CT
Lap Band on 05/21/07 with
Hi Deb, I've been to them before.  The arrangements are usually made by the organizations President's wife.  And it seems that they try to outdo each other every year.  Two years ago was in Paterson, NJ and it was great.  I'll let you know what we do this year when I get back. Regards, Bev

Cajun Angel
on 4/4/08 1:05 am - New Orleans, LA
Oscar is grouchy today, and his mommy is split between being weepy and a supreme biotch.  Good thing I'm home alone.  Well, the a/c man will be here shortly but I'll behave.  Don't know why Oscar didn't want his protein shake at 6:30, he grumbled loudly!  Too cold?  At 9:00 I tried feeding him a waffle with peanutbutter.  He's not happy with that either   What do you feed a grouch when he doesn't seem to want anything.  BTW - I'm getting better at typing with my disability   Back to the grouch - what do I do with this darn pouch today?  He's growling and rumbling and it feels like I've got a 10 lb baby in there.  No problem  or.  Maybe a cup of tea. b - shake s - waffle w/p'nut butter l - soup if I can open the can   I can see me walking across the street to ask a neighbor to open it!  Oooh, I forgot I have a small container of veg/beef soup in freezer -- somewhere!  Probably hiding behind the 4 lb roast or the 7 lb turkey breast!  That would be my luck! s - yogurt or cottage cheese d - meatballs and broccoli s - protein shake May add a protein shake somewhere during the day to boost protein and fluid Deb
Linda S.
on 4/4/08 1:38 am - PHOENIX, AZ

My poor angel!! Soup sounds perfect, with a few crackers, followed by drugs, a recliner, and a good show. Hang tuff sistah!! Hugs! PS...do not attack AC man!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Cajun Angel
on 4/4/08 2:13 am - New Orleans, LA
I gotta be nice to the a/c man.  He's practicing to take over his dad's business.  Dad lives in our subdivision.  All the neighbors like to use services of people who belong in the subdivision - probably 'cause you know where they live if something goes wrong!    No, really he's very honest , reasonable, and can be here quickly if we have a problem.  He'll be doing our yearly service check-up and installing a new programable thermostat - dad and mom are on a well deserved vacation.  We also have our termite contract with a neighbor who owns a pest control business   I need a nap! I'm tired - over did it yesterday.
Linda S.
on 4/4/08 2:37 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Go to sleep, sweet angel! It is great doing business with people you know! Hugs again and again!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views