What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Friday

Linda S.
on 4/3/08 9:12 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
It's HERE!! TGIF!! We can laugh, knowing our adult play time is on the horizon...oh YEAH!! B- Yogurt and Kashi L- Chicken Sandwich on Ezkeil bread D- Swedish Meatballs and Green beans S- Protein bar S- Orange Laugh! It delights your friends and confuses your enemies...  Weekend BBQ  Weekend 3 Weekend 2  Propeller Seesaw 

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

ceeidee
on 4/3/08 10:27 pm, edited 4/3/08 10:29 pm
Hi there Linda Loo! Well, we passed the state survey with flying colors, a pretty big deal! Best survey they have had in at least the past 15 years or so. They always do pretty well, but this year was really good. It's a very good care center/rehab. I have stayed down the 2.5 lbs all week...back and forth a pound or so but staying right at 2.5 for the most part. I really think it was adding the protein. I have not done the treadmill the past 3-4 days so gotta get back doing that. B-protein drink S-yogurt and Kashi L-turkey cheese roll up, peanut butter and crackers, strawberries S-yogurt and Kashi D-not sure Have a great Friday! Could you add and extra day in the weekend for our new 2 Tuesday week?  I don't know how but I sure could use one more day off! Take Care, Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Linda S.
on 4/4/08 12:19 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Hiya sweet cakes!! Glad to hear about the audit!! You rock!! Yes, the weight does waiver...don't cha just love being a girl?? The treadmill is going to build muscle, which is great..it may delay weight loss because of this, but it will be good weight loss. Protein is sooooooooo much the answer to good weight loss! Ok...extra Saturday, pack up and go home now...I declare this SATURDAY already...waving my magic wand...grin! I am so proud of you, and am so happy you are ok again...you can not keep a good woman down! Stay up all day Saturday and it will seem like TWO days! Love ya!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Cajun Angel
on 4/4/08 1:09 am - New Orleans, LA
Congrats on passing state survey!
Connie D.
on 4/4/08 12:06 am
Good Morning Sweetie....... Today it is supposed to be in the 50's....I am sooooo excited....warmth and sunshine...woooohooooo!!! Will be opening windows today for sure!! I have a fasting lab to get to shortly so no breakfast yet. I will have a Slim Fast shake after the test. Then I am heading out to my daughter Jamie's favorite resturant here in St. Cloud. I will be picking up some soup for her.It is her absolute favorite soup...Shrimp Bisque. They only make it once in awhile and I called ahead to see when they are having it. I am going to surprize here with it when she gets here Monday. She is always disappointed because when we go there she always misses the day they serve it. I will have to freeze it but that is okay. I will divide it up into serving size dishes for her. Anything to put a smile on my little girls face!! I am soooo glad Friday has finally come....this has been such a long crazy week!! No computer service yesterday didn't help my day get any brighter!! Going to meet some OH/MN friends tomorrow for coffee. There is going to be a guest speaker there talking about pain and loss's in ones life. She is going to discuss setting ourselves free from that pain. She is a counselor and a deeply Christain woman. I have heard she is a wonderful speaker and a great lady.  Her and her husband have a little church in a town about an hour from me. I am looking so forward to this!! B-Slim Fast Shake S-pear L-Meatball (3 ounce)  cottage cheese  and carrots S-strawberries D-Chicken and California Blend veggies S-SF pudding Have a great day Linda...you know I loves ya!! ((((HUGS)))) your Boo
Linda S.
on 4/4/08 12:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya sweet Boo...you bring sunshine to whom ever you touch. I am jealous, for I wish I was meeting you today!! Enjoy your precious child. I will be making a love donation to Nic's hospital today, in the name of his beloved grandma. I adore you Boo.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/4/08 1:37 am
Linda...I love you!!! Thank you for the forever kindness you always show to me and my family! I love the idea of the love donation...you are the best!! Hugs.....your...Boo
Cajun Angel
on 4/4/08 1:12 am - New Orleans, LA
Shrimp bisque - yummy - adopt me please!  Enjoy your meeting.
Connie D.
on 4/4/08 1:33 am, edited 4/4/08 1:34 am
Debbie...this place makes the absolute best bisque...we haven't figured out what is different in it but it is just awesome!! Wish I could send you some!! Hugs, connie d
Cajun Angel
on 4/4/08 2:02 am - New Orleans, LA
Wish I could taste it, I'm pretty good at duplicating recipes.  BTW, we reached 80 yesterday and will again today - wind is picking up, I can hear it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views