Refresh trick?

J Brown
on 4/4/08 12:23 am - Omaha, NE
What is that thing you do to make the new pictures show up? I have forgotten how to do it.I was at the library the other night and say this awesome new picture of Margo and now your talking about Marti's new picture and all I see are the old ones.. thanks
JeanB
Darlene
on 4/4/08 12:30 am
there should be a refresh button on the top of your browser.  just click on it, it should be next to your Stop button.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

J Brown
on 4/4/08 12:35 am - Omaha, NE
Thanks, but thats not it, its more than just refresh, you hit another  key and refre****ried control and refresh, but it keeps asking me if I want to navigate away from the page, so thats not it either.. senior moment.. darn.
JeanB
Darlene
on 4/4/08 12:40 am
I've always only had the hit the refresh button, sometimes twice. Not sure what the other key is for, but then I'm new at this, only about 18 years......:)
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

J Brown
on 4/4/08 12:36 am - Omaha, NE
it worked that time !! yippeee
JeanB
Karen The Papaya
Queen

on 4/4/08 1:27 am - somewhere
For future reference the old DOS command is CTRL and F5 at the same time..... works the same as the refresh icon...

Life is tough, but my God is TOUGHER
"There is more to life than increasing its speed.? Gandhi
The Greatest Pleasure In Life Is Doing What People Say You Cannot  Do....

377/331/198/175 Highest/WLS/Current/Goal

Brenda R.
on 4/4/08 1:57 am - Portage, IN

Thanks Karen for that information. I can't find the refresh button on this new computer of mine. So I did this and it worked. I can see Marti's new picture. Am I going to have to do with everyones one at a time or is it going to work on everything at the same time?

I am so computer illiterate. It is so sad.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Darlene
on 4/4/08 5:13 am
the refresh is on the browser, example, IE, Firefox, etc.
Women are angels.

We are flexible.

Darlene

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/08 9:29 am
I have a new laptop and to refresh I have to right click anywhere outside the window and a drop down menu pops up with the option to refresh.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views