it's Friday! What's New???

Pat R.
on 4/3/08 9:52 pm - Sturgis, MI
Morning all:
Congrats George on that 100 lbs lost.....that's great. Good luck with the g/b surgery....with laproscopy it's a breeze, i hear!

I am regretting not signing on to go to Pittsburgh this weekend....I will be thinking of you all having a fun time.
I really need some away from the house time, and am just to stubborn to do it. I have problems sometimes going out of my comfort zone.

Weather sounds great for the weekend - hope to get my patio door washed - ugh are they dirty.

Struggling with losing again....last week I upped my protein intake and lost good, this week I gained 2 lbs. It's so hard to increase protein without increasing caloric intake as well.....yesterday I was actually over 1,500 calories == 300 too many! I need to do the liquid diet for a couple days, and see if that helps. Good news is I actually rode 4.6 miles on the bike this morning and did it in under 33 minutes! Two more days and I will have done 21 consecutive days of exercise...

Rewarded myself in a "big" way yesterday with a trip to the local jewelery store....I inherited a five stone diamond anniversary ring and I never wear it (too big) so I took it in and they are going to make it into a beautiful necklace.
It will be a yellow gold lacey flower with the five diamonds in the center.....it was expensive $450 but hey I'm worth it, right? Better than rewarding myself with food. I will
take a picture of it when it gets done so you can all see it.

Better get my oatmeal fixed now, so have a great weekend everyone, and for those going to Pittsburgh, have a safe journey and remember to put me in your pocket so I can go too. And give everyone a hug from me.

Pat R.

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/08 9:56 pm - Somewhere IN, TX
Pat, it's funny how we always 'regret' we didn't make a decision to do something...like I'm sitting here reading this darned OFF board and actually missing my $4 time.. and I'm gonna regret that!! Annette has you in her purse. Janet
ceeidee
on 4/3/08 10:17 pm
Hi there Margo and all, You all have fun and I would like a virtual Margarita when you all go out to dinner and take us left behind in your pockets! State survey is over and we passed with flying colors! Best survey they have ever had...so now things should be less tense at work...I am really enjoying my new job, lots of work. Well, gonna go take a little snooze before I start getting ready for work, got up way to early... Take Care! Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Margo M.
on 4/6/08 7:30 am - Elyria, OH
just have to tell you that the maragarita glasses at the hotel were hugamoungous!!but yummy!!!!
Judy G.
on 4/3/08 10:20 pm - Galion, OH

Sad  whaaaaaaaaa i wanna to go to pitts!!!!  Disappointed 3 just no money for anything extra anymore.... Damn Damn  i can't even go out to dinner with mom tonight.... Indifference  hope you all have a great time in pitts and thanks for taking me in your pocket and/or purse!!!! i am sure we will have a wonderful time!!!!!! Woohoo 

george congrats on losing that 100 pounds!!  Bravo  makes you feel good doesn't it??  Terrific  Well Done  Clappy 

not much else happeninghere today...woke up about 3:15 this morning and had the run to the outhouse....been up and running ever since!!! gezzzz for someone that doesn't eat alot there sure was and still is alot to get rid of.....sorry TMI i know....it was raining here all night and it still looks like rain today for awhile....april showers bring may flowers.... Yes! sunday i will be working in the yard trying to figure out what ones are the dead ones and which ones are the ones that will be back again....still not sure how to figure that out....  Question Mark  Thinking  I Dunno   Ummm 

well i just wanted to pop in and say hello and hope all that are going to PITTS have a great time and then some!!!!  Girls Rule  Shopping Spree  Woman In Rollers  Easter Bonnet 

Take Care   love and hugs                    Bye-bye

Jan C.
on 4/3/08 10:36 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
if as the saying goes April showers bring May flowers then next month we will have to use machetties to get out the door for all the blooms. lol It is still raining here in Missouri. We have had so much rain that all of our lakes are at or above flood capacity. They do have the dams and are realeasing water as they can but it is hard not to flood the area below the dams too.  We are going to St. Louis this week end to visit some friends of ours. I hope we will be able to get out and about to do something but if not we have a great time with these people just playing cards. He and my husband can keep others laughing for hours , they seem to feed of each other in their crazieness. His wife and i just sit and laugh and shake our heads  Keep all the flood victims in your prayers that it will soon be over with down here. It is suppose to be pretty sat and sunday after about 2 or more inches more today.  All you girls going to Pitts this week end have fun one of these days hopefully you all will get closer to me and i will be able to go. lol If i was a good tour guide i would arrange a get to gether in Branson . 

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/08 10:44 pm - Somewhere IN, TX
Oh, Jan....you can do it.  I'll tell you how one day in an email if you want....  I'm majorly late this morning... Silly me, I gave up my $4 time... so I can leave the house a little later and get to work by 9.....  That gives me another 30 min before I have to head out the door. No kidding....if you want to put something together sometime in Branson, let me know.  It's not as difficult as you think.  I feel like a 'pro' now...:) Prayers for dry weather. Janet
Pat R.
on 4/3/08 11:04 pm - Sturgis, MI
Janet -
I would definately go to Branson!

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Margo M.
on 4/6/08 7:31 am - Elyria, OH
branson would be fun, jan!! you can do it!!!
Laureen S.
on 4/3/08 10:51 pm, edited 4/3/08 10:53 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning All! So I'm finishing up with this leg of my vacation, it's been great, except I forgot to pack my nasonex and my allergies are making me feel bad, particularly my sinus and throat, which is what happens when I don't have my nasonex, oh well, we'll stop at CVS on the way to the airport and I'll get some generic nose spray and allergy relief.  Had a nice time though and am already peeling on my face from all the sun I got, even with using sun protection. . . I have to give a final sweep to make sure I'm not leaving anything behind and then I'll be ready to leave, we are leaving at 11 for the airport and then by 3:30 or so, I'll be with my sisters from here in Pittsburgh!  Can't wait to meet everyone up close! Prayers and positive thoughts to all!  Safe journey to all traveling today! Take care, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views