OT: Question for Marc

Darlene
on 4/3/08 2:49 pm
Are you familar with Pink Wood? I understand it is native of Hawaii and Florida....what can you tell me about it?
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/08 11:45 pm - Columbus, GA
Heya "pink wood" is one of those names that gets thrown around like "ironwood" and "whitewood" etc... Pink wood is a small plant in Hawaii... not really going to get any wood out of it... Pink Ivory is an exotic wood from Africa and I have worked with it quite a few times... it is VERY pink. Koa is a popular wood native to Hawaii and I have made several pens from it... it's heavy and very pretty indeed... Do you have a specific piece you are wondering about or some furniture that claims to be made of "pink wood" or?
Darlene
on 4/4/08 12:10 am
It's complicated, but it was the name of my grand daugthers farm in her former life. It was  called Pink Wood Blossom Farms. This came from her. Keep in mind she is only 4, but has been talking to us and telling us about this other life for about a year now. Scary thing is we are able to validate some of the info that we didn't even know about. Thanks so much....I'll have to do some more homework......but again, thanks so much.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

J Brown
on 4/4/08 12:08 am - Omaha, NE
And here I thought " Pink Wood" sounded like a rock group from the 80's..snort snort snicker
JeanB
Pat R.
on 4/4/08 5:34 am - Sturgis, MI
I think you're right Jean!

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views