Tomorrow's the day.

azreggie
on 4/3/08 6:19 am - Tucson, AZ
Well, Tomorrow's the day I get to start a new chapter in my life, and I am more than ready.  I'm packing my blistex, pillow, flip flops and earplugs.   I will get on the road at 6:30 am since Phoenix is a couple of hours away.  Get to Good Samaritan Hospital at 9:00 and check in.  My surgery is at 11:00 so if you think about it at around that time, send good vibes my way.  I'm really not that nervous, I don't know if I'm suppose to be, but I'm not. I might be later though.  Who knows.  Thanks for all the support, and Linda will give you guys a heads up when I'm a new and reconstructed women. Thanks everybody!   

Reggie

Linda S.
on 4/3/08 6:24 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I look forward to talking to you this evening babygirl, and I will say a prayer for you at 11, which is my lunch time. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/08 6:26 am - Columbus, GA
I'm excited for ya sweetie... I will be looking for your post when you get out of the hospital... In the words from my world... Fair winds and following seas mate...
Laureen S.
on 4/3/08 6:30 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Reggie, You sound similar to me the day before, wasn't really too nervous either, it just shows how prepared you are, you did you homework and are ready for the transition to the Loser's Bench!  I'll be on my way to the airport for my flight to Pittsburgh around the time of your surgery, so I will make it a point to remember you in my prayers and will send out lots of healing positive thoughts for you!  Remember to walk, sip and rest as part of the recovery process. . .   Best wishes as you begin the next phase of all that you have worked towards, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

KathiKins
on 4/3/08 6:42 am - CA
Oh Reggie, I'm so excited for you to begin your new life!  This will be a great experience I'm sure. You're gonna do great.  You're prepared and ready for this.  I can't wait to follow your progress thought this adventure! Sending a special hug to you and know that at 11 a.m. tomorrow morning I will be thinking about you for sure. Hugs, Kathi
jillysue
on 4/3/08 7:08 am - Northern, MI
Woo Hoo!!  You are gonna do great girl! Prayers will be goin' up for you tomorrow from Michigan!!  Will be waiting to hear from Linda that you are on the loser's bench

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

MLONG
on 4/3/08 7:57 am - Wales , MA
I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU ON MY FLIGHT TO SEE OUR OFF SISTERS  TAKE CARE AND I WILL CK IN TO SEE HOW YOU ARE BOO
Margo M.
on 4/3/08 8:22 am - Elyria, OH
this is an exciting time for you reggie!! i was not nervous by this time either-i had done what i thought i needed at home and had turned everything importnat over to my God...if anything i was anxious--to get 'er done!!!!! you are in my prayers as well! one of us may have to call linda for the great news since so many of us will be in the air or in our cars getting to pittsburgh!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/08 8:42 am
You are right tomorrow is the first day of a brand new life.  You will find it and awesome adventure. I wish you the best with your recovery and welcome to the losers bench.  I polish a spot just for you. 
Brenda R.
on 4/3/08 10:22 am - Portage, IN
Reggie, tomorrow is finally here and you are really prepared and ready for the big changes that you are going to be experienceing. Your life as you know it is going to be a thing of the past but a word of wisom to you, don't forget it because it made you who you are today. I will be sending up prayers for you tomorrow and ask God to place his loving arms around you and gives you peace, healing and as pain free and speedy a recovery as possible. I am so looking forward to hearing all of your experiences that you will be having in your new and improved life. If you hear a whooo**** is us moving over for your seat on the bench. I send you love and hugs.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views