What's New Thursday April 3, 2008

Margo M.
on 4/3/08 10:38 am - Elyria, OH
i thought maybe i should check back in before i head to bed... once the day got going it was much better than yesterday. nuff said. michael went to therapy again today since i'll have the car tomorrow- and he barely did anything- seems monday, fred (the therapist) had to move the shoulder and moved it too far-so now michael thinks it (rotator cuff)may have been retorn- oh cripes-he has been so very very careful with it too...so we see the surgeon next wednesday... i realized today that i am going to the cemetery to "meet" my 4th great grandparents and decided that i had to buy some flowers- they're silks but it's the thought that counts! i have a 5gal bucket lined with a garbage bag, aluminum foil and two pieces of board, a squirt bottle of water,work gloves, scissors -couldn't find the grass shears, camera and my boots, the flowers...so i should have a good time of it!!!! i'm not planning on doing a rubbing-just photos and some reflection..... linda you make me want to work in the yard..it's still  too early here to plant... well- the car is almost packed-didn't get vacuumed- wasn't really that bad!  my still to do list is on a small sticky so i am doing pretty well! i'm eating some peanut butter on saltines and going to bed! well- i'll check in before i hit the road in the morning-nite all !!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views