What's New Thursday April 3, 2008

Darlene
on 4/2/08 11:58 pm
Shop online.  http://www.haband.com/
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Judy G.
on 4/3/08 1:04 am - Galion, OH

THANKS DARLENE...I FOUND IT AFTER I LOOKED THROUGH MORE PAPERS ON TABLE...LOL!!!!

HUGS

MLONG
on 4/2/08 10:30 pm - Wales , MA
WHAT IS NEW IS  I GET TO MEET HUG MY FRIENDS FROM OFF TOMORROW I JUST WISH   THAT MORE OF US COULD COME  SO I WILL SEND HUGS TO YOU ALL  BOO  
JudyC
on 4/2/08 10:43 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Morning everyone!  I'm bored here at work and I only have 1 hr. and 45. until I leave for the day.  I have lots of things to do to get ready to leave tomorrow.  Debbie, glad everything turned out ok.  We'll keep you under close observation.   George, I did the same thing only it was a craft show I was doing.  I was so loaded with stones that I was at the doctors on a Thurs. and he wanted to do surgery the next day and I talked him into waiting until Monday.  LOL Judy
KathiKins
on 4/3/08 12:13 am - CA

Hi Debbie,

Glad to hear you are doing well.  Good to see you are out of the hospital and on your way to the Pittsburgh Pallooza.  I know you will all have a wonderful time.  Just be sure you don't overdo it but do enough to enjoy the adventure! 

Nothing much new for me today.  Leaving work early to take hubby to the Pulmonary appointment.  Here's hoping they can do something to help him.  I doubt it but a girl can dream.  it is what it is.  I decided to take tomorrow off work just because.  I think I need a 3-day weekend.  It helps to get everything done that needs to be done in a weekend.  I have some birthday gifts to shop for and a baby shower present to put in the mail to Phoenix for my daughter's best friend.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and a great time for those heading to Pittsburgh.

Hugs,

Kathi

Cajun Angel
on 4/3/08 12:46 am - New Orleans, LA
Debbie - glad procedure didnt stop your plans - enjoy - wish I could go.  Me too, i'm independnt, or as george calls me pigheaded!  I make more mess doing for myself - gives him more work, cleaning up after me. thumb throbbing, Lortab don't work.  Doc said take before pain starts.  Y take if no pain - preventive med ??? debbie
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/08 8:20 am
You take as prescribed so you body always has it onboard.  If it leaves your system it takes several doses to get back to that pain free state.  I didn't want to take my vicodin as often as prescribed after my knee surgery and DVT but when I didn't I paid for it a few hours later.  TAKE THE DRUGS.
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/08 6:56 am - Somewhere IN, TX
Okay, I'm home early...about to go to the retirement party.  I'm sooooo mad right now... deviant kid next door was in MY yard looking for his balls..:)  In my flower bed outside my bathroom window?... well, I know he was but I'm really ticked.... I'm taking his mother to small claims court...pictures and all.... new fence in July...he's ruined two panels already hitting hard balls against it.... I've got the balls...:) Janet
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/08 8:22 am
You sure do girlfriend! ! ! ! !
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/08 8:33 am
Well it looks like both our debbie's are doing fine.  That's great news.  I never seem to get online in the mornings, just don't get around to it.  I will be leaving for my evening walk soon so I'll post quickly.  Today I spent looking for plants for the front bed that I decimated at the end of the fall.  I am starting over.  Didn't have much luck.  I know what I want but of course its hard to find and expensive.  I am doing a more formal look with various evergreens.  Want them to be slow growing so I don't have to redo this bed again.  I really like the sky pencil holly for the two ends of the beds.  they only grow 8 feet tall and 18" to 23" wide and grow in a column.  Since they are slow growers I want a decent size to start with.  I found one nursery that said they could probably locate the two I need said it may take awhile and probably cost about $150.00 each.  ARGH! ! ! !  Hope its cheaper. At least the other plants I want are more common and much less $$.  That's all I did today.  Did buy some squash, golden bell pepper, basil, thyme, lemon verbena and pineapple verbena plants and got them in the ground.  I guess that is something. Pittsburg gals have a great time !!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views