What's New Thursday April 3, 2008

annette R.
on 4/2/08 7:25 pm - ithaca, NY
George, You are postponing surgery to go to a game??  Glad to hear you have your priorities straight. Feel better and keep us updated. Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

George T.
on 4/2/08 8:55 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
No, no, no.  Not just a game.  It is Opening Day.  Wednesday's game is just a game.  This one is special.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

annette R.
on 4/2/08 11:30 pm - ithaca, NY
Okay George, Now I understand - Opening Day is most special. Gotcha. Go enjoy and have a blast. Then get that pesky gall bladder removed.

Linda S.
on 4/3/08 6:41 am - PHOENIX, AZ
ROFL!!!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Cajun Angel
on 4/3/08 12:54 am - New Orleans, LA
George I understand!  Going to Zephyr's opening game tonite - thumb surgery yesterday!  DO NOT INTERFERE WITH BASEBALL, specially opening day!  
Linda S.
on 4/3/08 6:40 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Now there's a true fan!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Aime B.
on 4/2/08 7:13 pm - Baltimore, MD
Good Morning Debbie and All!!  You be a PIA. Never!!!!! I had a great day yesterday. Work was busy but not overwhelming. I spoke with my new friend. He told me that he really enjoys my company. That helped to put a smile on my face. I went to pick up the pictures we had done of the baby last week. They are adorable. He is in a tux posed in some antique furniture. One is in a wicker doll carriage. I can't wait to hang the large one in my living room.  I need to strangle my son. He has called me 2 times tonight about the baby. I know he is tired. I keep telling him to wake N so she can have a turn with him. I certainly can't do anything from my house.  I have to attend a training all day today. From what I hear, it is not going to be the most exciting training. Afterwards, I hope to catch a short nap since Paul had me awake an hour before I usually wake. I do meet with the community board this evening. It is time to start up our 2008 meetings again. We suspend them during the cold months. I also need to pack some clothes for the weekend. I am leaving from work tomorrow and want to have everything already in the car.  I hope everyone has a lovely day!!!!

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

annette R.
on 4/2/08 7:17 pm - ithaca, NY
We will take good care of you Debbie. Shall I bring a bell so you only have to ring for service? To prepare for the trip I have made a ton of lists, written sticky notes and plastered them all over my closet door. It looks like wallpaper. What am I forgetting? It doesn't matter, there are stores in Pittsburgh.  I am driving Tom's car because it is much better on ga$. The darned door latch broke yesterday and won't stay closed. Poor timing - oh RATS!! My mechanic is over the stream on the other side of my drive way, so it's not a long haul to get repairs. (I own the garage and rent it to him) My concern is that getting parts can cause a delay. He will take care of it first thing today - or else!  Today is another meeting with the hospital bariatric team. The biggest concern from the two support groups is wondering who is going to replace our dietician. She leaves on April 18th and nobody has been hired to replace her.  So much to do today. My method is similar to a hamster on a wheel, scurry scurry and nothing accomplished. I'll get it together today and be on the road early in the morning.  See you soon Annette 

carlak
on 4/2/08 10:00 pm - Bradenton, FL
Hey Debbie, Good morning, You hollar and I will come to your needs, Im not a nurse but I can take care of people!!!!! I am getting ready to go to work. I am packed sort of but am taking things out and putting things back in. Go figure!!!!! I dont want to bring to much as I am only going to be gone for 2 days!!!!! Oh ya and Janet you are loved!!!!! Just remember that!!!!! Carla
image hosting site

Judy G.
on 4/2/08 10:18 pm - Galion, OH

DEBBIE!!! MORNING STRANGER!!! GLAD TO SEE YOU UP AND ABOUT!!!!

MORNING OFF FAMILY!!!!! I SEE YOU ARE ALL GETTING EXCITED OVER THE PITTS GTG!!! I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE A GTG HERE IN MICHIGAN SOMETIME!!! FRANKENMUTH WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO MEET UP!!!!

WELL NOT MUCH HAPPENING HERE YET TODAY....OPPS WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! BANDIT IS LAYING HERE CHEWING ON SOMETHING....OMG THAT LITTLE SHIH TZU!!!!!!!!!!! HE HAS MY INK PEN THAT I USE FOR DOING MY WORD SEARCH PUZZLES!!!!!! OK GOT THAT AWAY FROM HIM!!!! GEZZZZ WELL NOW WHAT IS HE CHEWING ON??? GRRRRRRRR NOW HE HAS HIS BRUSH!!! BOY OH BOY I CAN'T LEAVE ANYTHING LAYING AROUND HERE!!!!!! NAUGHTY BOY!!!! OK NOW HE HAS ONE OF MY OLD WATER BOTTLES AND IS CHASING THAT AROUND THE LIVING ROOM...LOL LITTLE SHIH TZU!!!!!

WELL ANYHOW I HAD THIS FLIER FROM HABBAND AND IT HAD A PRETTY BUTTER COLOR PANTSUIT THAT I WANTED TO ORDER FOR AMBERS WEDDING....SHOES TO MATCH....CAN'T FIND IT!!!! I AM THINKING LORI TOOK IT WHEN SHE WAS HERE THE OTHER DAY!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR GUESS I WILL BE GOING BARE ASSED AFTER ALL!!!!! GUESS I WILL HAVE TO CALL HER AND ASK IF SHE TOOK IT BY MISTAKE!!!! WEDDING IS END OF MAY SO I DO HAVE SOME TIME TO FIND SOMETHING TO WEAR.....JUST WANTED THIS AS THE PRICE WAS SOOOOOOOOO RIGHT!!!!!! AND IT WAS PRETTY TOO!!!!

OK NOW WHAT IS BANDIT INTO??? HAVE TO GO SEE SO HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!

HUGS AND LOVE

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views