PACKING

MLONG
on 4/2/08 9:32 pm - Wales , MA
OK SO I PACKED THEN GOT A LARGER BAG THEN WENT AND GOT A BIGGER BAG GUBBIE CAME UP AND SAID TAKE THE SHOES OUT ( WHAT WAS HE THINKING ) OK  SO WHEN I GET HOME I WILL REPACK AGAIN AND RE THINK THE SHOES I WILL WORK IT ALL OUT  THANKS I AM OK NOW  BOO
Laureen S.
on 4/2/08 9:45 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
The less shoes you bring, perhaps the more shoes you can buy ;)

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

MLONG
on 4/2/08 9:47 pm - Wales , MA

YA KNOW YOU ARE RIGHT

BY THE WAY I WILL BE MEETING YOU AT YOUR GATE SO CAN YOU EMAIL ME WITH YOUR CELL AT FLIGHT # I WILL ALSO SEND YOU M Y CELL  THANKS  BOO

JudyC
on 4/2/08 10:23 pm - Harrisburg, PA
My God I like your thinking Laureen!  I'm thinking you could be a very bad influence!  LOL Judy
JudyC
on 4/2/08 10:22 pm - Harrisburg, PA
I haven't packed yet,,,,LOL  I'm off this afternoon so no problemo!  If I pack too soon I think the DH gets insulted thinking I'm anxious to leave him.   DUH!!!!!!!!!!!   HELLO!    You bet I am!  LOL See ya soon! Judy
Margo M.
on 4/2/08 11:02 pm - Elyria, OH
my packing woes are more about packing all of my life into boxes...and then into a truck.... oh- well-  for pittsburgh i have everything laid out in the extra bedroom- need to dig out the suitcase tho! i keep thinking i won't need so many things but i always end up getting somewhere and not wanting to wear whatever it is that i brought-so i bring options! thank goodness i am driving- i can afford the luxury of the "options"... i need to vacuum out the car today and get gas cuz i'm leaving so early,,,pick up a few groceries for m and change the cat box..i think roxie should have a bath too....oh and shave my legs so i can swim (i know TMI) shoes...i am wearing one pair and maybe taking two others... cannot wait  gals.....
MLONG
on 4/2/08 11:36 pm - Wales , MA
IF I FINE LOT OF STUFF I WILL HAVE IT SHIPPED  LOL  I AM GOOD TO GO EXCEPT THE PACKING  I AM TOO MUCH OF A GRLY GIRL TO LEAVE ANYTHING BEHIND  BOO
annette R.
on 4/2/08 11:49 pm - ithaca, NY
I'm making a list and checking it twice   It is always a problem to decide what to wear and I pack too much. Must have room for make-up and smelly stuff too. And supplements. What if I forget something? Worry and fret. Maps, gotta have my maps. I feel like the Mad Hatter.  Shoes? Comfy ones or pretty one? Both?     I hear you on that one Boo. Somebody should slap me for being such a ditz today. Big breath, one thing at a time. You would think I was getting ready to leave for a month.
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views