Prayers Requested

Terrib
on 4/2/08 9:29 am - Clayton, NC

Daily I have been praying for those closest in my life. One of my best friend's husband is dying of lung cancer.  Every day a bit more of her husband slips away.  Hospice says his vitals are weakening,  Loss of her husband will be devastating...and she live in Seattle and I cannot be with her.  I have asked, but she says no.  Just be there if I need to call you.  Her husband does not want anyone there at the house. My other close  friend who lives near me, her sister's husband is also dying.  Hospice indicates any time now.....he was just diagnosed in December with cancer.  To top it off, their mom (who is almost like my adopted mom) is 80 and just fell and now in the hospital.  I consider both my friends like sisters, so their family is my extended family.  (My husband and I have already lost everyone in our own family). I ask that you pray for them and for all those that are experiencing illness, pain, grief, trials or tribulations. Everyone, may God hold you close and may your hope and faith keep your eyes and heart turned to God. Thanks for taking your time to read this post.

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

Judy G.
on 4/2/08 9:32 am - Galion, OH
((((((TERRI)))))) YOU GOT YOUR PLATE FULL HERE AND I FEEL YOUR PAIN NOT BEING ABLE TO BE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AT A TIME LIKE THIS...KNOW THAT I WILL BE KEEPING YOU ALL IN MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW....I WILL ALSO PASS THIS ON TO MY OTHER FRIENDS SO THEY WILL ALSO PRAY FOR YOU ALL....HUGS

Cajun Angel
on 4/2/08 10:02 am - New Orleans, LA
prayers coming
MLONG
on 4/2/08 10:07 am - Wales , MA

SENDING PRAYERS TO YOU AND YOURS BOO

KathiKins
on 4/2/08 10:22 am - CA
Hi Terri, I'm so sorry your friends are going through such trying times right now.  It's so hard to be the support in these situations because we natually would love to have some power to help.  Your friend is right.  Be there when the phone call comes.  You're doing more than you realize by letting them know you are there for them in a way they feel is most helpful.   I went through this very thing with my best friend just two years ago.  I have your friends in my prayers and truly pray this follows it's course with the least amount of pain for everyone involved. Hugs, Kathi
annette R.
on 4/2/08 10:53 am - ithaca, NY
Terri, Of course, prayers for all of you! these are hard times for all of you. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

jillysue
on 4/2/08 11:03 am - Northern, MI
prayers for all...........and for you, my dear............

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

Brenda R.
on 4/2/08 11:07 am - Portage, IN
Terri, please know that I am keeping you and your friends in prayers. I pray that God keeps them in his loving care and gives them peace, understanding and acceptance through these difficult times in their lives. I know that it is difficult for you not to be able to be there with them physically but they know that you are available to them when ever they need you by phone and now you must accept that for now. Take care of yourself and know that we are here for you if and when you need us. I send to you my love and hugs.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

kathim
on 4/2/08 11:26 am - Enfield, CT
Terri, I am really sorry that you have all of this on your plate. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends.  I will light a candle tomorrow for all that need extra prayers. May God Bless you and give you strength during this difficult time. KathiM
Marilyn W.
on 4/2/08 12:04 pm - Memphis, TN
Dear Terri, I will hold you in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time for you and your dear friends. From your messages I can see that you are a warm, deeply spritual person -- your friends are fortunate to have you as their friend. Marilyn W.
Marilyn W.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views