Nic's site.....

Connie D.
on 4/2/08 7:32 am
I was going to mention..if any of you are interested, Nic has a site on  Caring Bridge. To get to his site you go to...... caringbridge.org/visit/nicroney There are pics of Nic, Grace, Jamie and Travis also all Nic's information about his cancer and treatments etc. is on there. Jamie updates it quite often. You can also leave messages for Nic if you would like. Hugs and love, connie d
Linda S.
on 4/2/08 8:00 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Wow Connie, I am there now, thank you...smile.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/2/08 12:58 pm
I am so glad you are checking it out Linda. He is so sweet!! Hugs and love...Boo to you
Linda S.
on 4/2/08 8:02 am - PHOENIX, AZ
He is so handsome, I will have to look more when I go home.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 4/2/08 1:00 pm
Linda...thank you honey...I think he is handsome too!! Hugs and more love to you...Boo
Terrib
on 4/2/08 8:55 am - Clayton, NC
Connie, Thanks so much for the link to Nic's site on Caring Bridge.  I used Caring Bridge for my mom when she was terminally ill 2 years ago.  What a wonderful site to keep family and friends informed. Such a lovely young man.  Nic remains in my daily thoughts & prayers and I also signed the guestbook. Hugs,

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

Connie D.
on 4/2/08 1:09 pm

Thanks Terri.....the Caring Bridge is such a wonderful site. You are right...there is no better place to keep everyone updated and to stay close to the situation. What a blessing this site has been for us the last 11 years or so. I should have posted this site sooner I just wasn't thinking clearly. Thanks for the continued prayers. I am partial but I too think Nic is a good looking young man!! Thanks for signing the guest book.....that means alot to me and Nic of course!! Hugs, connie d

jillysue
on 4/2/08 9:17 am - Northern, MI
Connie- I went to Nic's page. What a handsome young man he is; and the rest of your family too! Looks like they had a wonderful trip to NYC! You will all be in my prayers!

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

Connie D.
on 4/2/08 1:14 pm
Thank you Jill. They had a good time in NY and I am so glad. They needed to remember some fun times and not just the hodspital. Thank you for the compliment of how handsome Nic is.....I tend to agree of course!! Thank you very much for the prayers too. Hugs, connie d
Judy G.
on 4/2/08 9:29 am - Galion, OH
CONNIE...I HOPE YOU WON'T BE UPSET THAT I COPIED THIS LINK TO NIC'S PAGE....I SENT IT OUT TO MY FRIENDS AND THEY ARE ALL SENDING PRAYERS AND SENDING THIS OUT TO OTHERS TO KEEP THE WORK OF PRAYER GOING FOR HIM AND YOUR FAMILY....GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND BE WITH YOU THROUGH THIS.....HUGS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views