What's New- Monday

MLONG
on 3/30/08 9:50 pm - Wales , MA

WELL I GUESS ITS NOT NEW

WORK WORK WORK

LAST NIGHT I BOWLED A 180 OUR TEAM IS STILL IN 1ST PLACE

OTHER THAN THAT I WILL PACK TODAY FOR MY TRIP TO SEE ALL MY OFF SISTERS  OK OK I WILL NOT TAKE TOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY SHOES I WILL TRY TO KEEP IT DOWN I NEED TO BRING HEELS  BECAUSE I AM ONLY 4' 10"  AND LOOKING UP ALL THE TIME IS HARD LOL SEE YA  GRILY GIRL BOO

carlak
on 3/31/08 12:03 am - Bradenton, FL
Hey Girly Girl Boo, I got some new crocs. They are Heels and sandals to boot with a crossed strap. Real cute. I got them in Chocolate Brown. Can I say comfy. You have started me on buying shoes again!!!!! You bad girl!!!!! Carla
image hosting site

MLONG
on 3/31/08 12:50 am - Wales , MA

WELL DEAR

US GIRLS NEED TO BE HOT    AND SHOES MAKE US FEEEEEEEEEEL GOOD LOL BOO THE   

Musicmama88
on 3/31/08 1:07 am - Danville, IN
Hello everyone,,especially George and Floyd! Great to see you here !! Its been too long! My day is quiet today, the kids went back to Michigan yesterday after being here a week. I already miss em! Oh well. Today I am off to the library, then the Post Office, then gonna finally go check out Curves. . Im back on track with losing, after having gained a few from stupid choices and snacking,,so I need the exercise shake up. Walking is good, but I need a little more of a workout. Kids had a surprise birthday party on me Saturday night, so I have a couple hundred dollars to spend,,so Im going shopping tomorrow! I may even get a pair of those Crocs everyone says are so comfortable. Soundslike everyone is doing ok. Hope we get warm weather here soon, its 54 and rainy here! Saw some sprouts peeking through in the front yard though,,hyacinths are growing!! WOOHOO! Have a great day All! Be Blessed Betsy
"For I know the plans I have for you ," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

J Brown
on 3/31/08 4:03 am - Omaha, NE
Just a quick good morning check in.. It has been pouring rain all morning, now if we could get some sun I bet spring would pop out. My busy season with the Legion Auxilary starts this weekend with 3 -300 plus mile trips in the next 3 weekends, Then I go into wedding mode for my daughtes May wedding. I am really getting excited I want to just do wedding stuff. I had a pouty fit after my pouch test and feeling like I was starving for the last 10 days, I found that I lost under a pound.. grrr but as I really looked at what I had been eatting, I did wonderful at meals bu****ing the candy dish in my office,, cho covered cherries. Chuck gave me a box for Easter and I brought them here so I wouldnt be tempted at work.. yea right. well time to go have a super day,,
JeanB
Pat R.
on 3/31/08 4:14 am - Sturgis, MI
It's in the low 60's here in southwest Michigan today, but hold on, it's not going to last....forecast is for 40's tomorrow and then high 40's to low 50's the rest of the week and off and on rain showers. But guess what, I checked yesterday and my tulips are peeking out of the ground and the iris are coming up.....spring must be close.

It was crazy this morning when I couldn't get the OH website to come up.....finally around 11:30 I was able to get on.....it'd be nice if they let us know the site was down
somehow or at least warn us ahead of time.

I am down to 222 lbs. can't remember when I was ever this low....upped my protein last week and it worked. Plus I have done my exercise bike for 16 consecutive days and am now up to 4.5 miles a day at 8.3 to 9.2 mph in just a little over 31 minutes. I've also lost 2 more inches in the hips, but the darn waist measurement doesn't budge. Anyone have some good exercises for the abs section???

Have laundry going - had to put the garage door up a couple inches as it was like a steam bath out there.

Glad everyone is doing well, sure wish I was going to Pittsburgh, but hoping we can have a GTG here this summer sometime.

Pat R.

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Cajun Angel
on 3/31/08 4:12 am - New Orleans, LA

Busy weekend and busy Mon. and Tues. preparing to be out of commission (for a few/several days ) Fri. evening I got home to a message on the machine from Ethan.  "Hi grandma, I'm fishing with grandpa and daddy and I'm catching lots of fish.  See you later."  I can't bring myself to erase his message - still have a squeaky "Merry Christmas grandma and grandpa, I love you."  and Happy Easter grandma and grandpa, I love you, talk to you later."  My entire tape will one day be filled with that sweet voice!  It freaks George out to see we have messages.  He's learning to ask if there are any "NEW" messages. Later Fri. evening Danny and Ethan arrived.  Ethan was his usual bundle of energy and didn't settle down until after 10:00.  He was up bright and early Sat. morning.  We didn't go to the fishing rodeo.  Ethan had had enough fishing Fri.  He wanted to play baseball in the back yard.  He doesn't throw or catch real well, but boy can he whack that ball with the bat.  He helped make me make his uncle GIII's birthday cake.  Poor baby was heartbroken and sobbed uncontrollably when he thought he wasn't invited to GIII's party.  GIII, Danny, and their friends were meeting to celebrate at a neighborhood hangout.  We had a time explaining that we'd have the cake and sing Happy Birthday at home.  Tears dried, cake crumbs all over the floor, our little guy was happy again!  We had a potluck dinner to attend at 6:00.  We went for a while, but came home early to babysit so the boys could have their night out.  The potluck was an Iri****alian theme.  I should have gone with my first thoughts and made colcannon (mashed potatoes mixed with smothered cabbage).  I made Italian sausage with tomatoes, peppers, and onions mixed with macaroni and topped with parmesan cheese.  There were three other Italian sausage dishes, one lasagna, a roast with mashed taters, a couple of veggies, salad, and too many desserts. Sunday morning Ethan left early for a birthday party for one of his friends.  Grandma and grandpa were exhausted - happy, but exhausted. Lunch is over, time to get back to work! Debbie

Connie D.
on 3/31/08 4:48 am
Good afternoon...I am late again!! Monday morning I get so many calls I can't get on the board fast enough...darn job ...how dare it interupt my posting!! I had the absolute best time this weekend at the LODGE!! We are now known as the "OH Girls Gone Wild" we even had t-shirts made up through Cafepress.com. There were about 25 of us all from the MN board. Now I know why you ladies love to get together so much....WOW!!! We also all stood up together and pledged that "what happened at the lodge stays at the lodge". Nothing more to add to that!!!!!! Got a therapy appointment in an hour...best get going...I need to put makeup on and change clothes. Hope everyone is doing well and your weekend was fun too. Hugs and love.....connie d
(deactivated member)
on 3/31/08 6:03 am
Hello everyone.  It not morning any longer but I am posting anyhow.  I have been busy and not posting as much as usual.....but why did we have this surgery anyway.  To get our lives back right????  My knees are in  much better shape also so I am walking much more.  In the last few weeks I have been to Brennam (SP?) to check out the blue bonnets ( still a little early) , taken a few trips to Kemah and Galveston and yesterday took the boat to the repair marina to have it hauled out for a bottom job.   We have gone to a couple of state parks and just been havin a good ole time. Hope everyone is doing great and getting out there and enjoying the life that this surgery has made possible.
Brenda R.
on 3/31/08 1:12 pm - Portage, IN
I know, I know, I am late AGAIN! I am really late tonight since it is after 10 at night. I guess better late than never. My computer pooped out this morning before I got on OFF and Pastor came and got it and had to put a watch battery in it whereever that goes. He thinks that will take care of the problem. Hope so. Nothing much happened today. In fact it was really boring. Just went to bible study tonight and then came home and just looked at my e-mail and got on here. So you can tell it has been boring today.  It rained all day. It was warm but wet. I guess it is suppose to start getting cold later on and will be for most of the week. When I left bible study it was 60 according to the temperature in my car. It felt really nice and we remarked on it when leaving the church.  I was so surprised but yesterday when I left church to come home I saw the flowers in the yard coming up. There isn't much to them but they are coming up. That means that spring is almost here!! That makes me so happy that I could just about pee my pants!!!! lol I better get going. I know that this is mostly a morning thread but it is now time for me to go to bed for the night. I just wish my life was normal but then again who knows what normal is! I will chat tomorrow morning and hope that your days went well today. Love and hugs to all.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views