What's New- Monday

Aime B.
on 3/30/08 7:36 pm, edited 3/30/08 7:41 pm - Baltimore, MD

Good morning everyone! Looks like I am back on my usual schedule. I go back to work today after a nice long Spring Break. I am hoping the day won't be too extremely hectic. I was out 2 days early for my break because of the virus I caught. I didn't get to clean up my desk before heading out as I would have.  I had a nice and peaceful Sunday. I stayed home all day. I think my phone rang once. I read, watched some movies, and had a nice leasurely day. I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

George T.
on 3/30/08 8:28 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
What's new for me is I actually posted on this forum.  I do lurk now and then, just decided to post just now.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

susandoeshair
on 3/30/08 9:27 pm - Alexander, AR
Hi George, and welcome to our little world Now we're up to three gentlemen here, and it's so nice to be able to get a man's perspective on things. Just don't get offended if we go "girlie' on you now and then. We're actually pretty harmless LOL Anyway, glad you're here and have a great day!

Susan

annette R.
on 3/30/08 9:28 pm - ithaca, NY
Welcome George, Don't lurk any more. Jump right in and gab with us. You are the third brother to join the group - yay. Don't worry, we are all nice Sisters. Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Margo M.
on 3/31/08 7:25 am - Elyria, OH
welcome back out of lurkdom---bored at work?
George T.
on 3/31/08 7:28 am - Grand Prairie, TX
Exactly (at least I am  honest).

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Margo M.
on 3/31/08 8:20 am - Elyria, OH

i like that!

Aime B.
on 3/31/08 7:49 pm - Baltimore, MD
Glad you joined in. Keep posting. This daily thread is a great way to reflect on all parts of your life and day. It helps us to keep in touch with our tools!

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

Cagledude
on 3/30/08 9:01 pm - Lawrence, IN
Morning Aime and everyone, My boss is out of town this week so thought I'd drop in to say Good Morning. I'm glad I finally got the updated directory out to Joyce and everyone got it.  I actually called Joyce last week and had a wonderful conversation with her.  When I first moved to Indiana and had a boring job, Joyce and I would chat online.  It was great to finally hear her voice. This is a short work week for me.  Brenda and I have our 2 year follow-up with the surgeon in Dayton and we're spending the night with friends and shopping on Friday.  We will come back on Friday night so we're back for the clothing exchange and my birthday on Saturday.  Thanks to everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes. Not much else going on with me, except work work work.  Hope everyone going to Pittsburgh has a wonderful time. Floyd

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

susandoeshair
on 3/30/08 9:39 pm - Alexander, AR
Hey Floyd, I think you need to have your boss go out of town more often so we can have you to ourselves!   Hope all goes well at your appointments the end of the week and your shopping is fun.  Most of all I want to wish you a happy birthday!  Take care, and stop in as much as you can Hugs

Susan

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views