Thankyou Secret Pal

carlak
on 3/31/08 12:05 am - Bradenton, FL
I got 3 pairs of socks from my secret Pal Thankyou very much. They are so cute. Carla Also Diane U thankyou for the Starbucks Card!!!!! Carla
image hosting site

MLONG
on 3/31/08 12:46 am - Wales , MA

WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE

BRING THEM TO PA

SO WE WILL MEET AT THE AIRPORT AND CALL THE HOTEL TO PICK US UP?

GIRLY GIRL BOO   

carlak
on 3/31/08 1:22 am - Bradenton, FL
They are strappy and have a chunky heel.  anyway my cell is 303 726 1802 and we meaning Laureen and I are planning on meeting at US Air baggage claim at 3. Her plane arrives around 3 something or 2 something.  Im not sure how big the pittsburgh airport is. What time are you comming in? PM me your cell phone number. Carla  Ill try to call you later tonight I get off work at 8
image hosting site

MLONG
on 3/31/08 3:21 am - Wales , MA
NO SILLY THE SOCKS   BOO  
MLONG
on 3/31/08 3:22 am - Wales , MA
NO THE SOCKS SILLY   BOO  
Diane U.
on 3/31/08 1:17 am - Warren, MI
Now your feet will be cute while you are drinking your coffee!!  Enjoy Pittsburgh.  Love, Diane
No matter what a person's past may have been, their future is spotless.  Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!!   
carlak
on 3/31/08 10:45 am - Bradenton, FL
hey Diane!!!! How come you arent comming to Pittsburgh with us????? Carla
image hosting site

Diane U.
on 4/1/08 12:51 am - Warren, MI
Purely money!!  Saving for a month in Greece.  Enjoy, I will miss being with you.  Love, Diane
No matter what a person's past may have been, their future is spotless.  Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!!   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views