What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Monday..

Musicmama88
on 3/31/08 12:48 am - Danville, IN
Good Morning Linda and everyone! im doin great,,second day of liquids only,,lost 2 pounds the first one!! OK, so its water,,its still "weight', right? Yesterday 1060 calories and 99 grams protein! WOOHOO! B- Protein Shake & coffee S- tea L- protein shake S- popsicle D- soup S- protein hot chocolate &  Gotta go, checkin out Curves today! Be Blessed ya'll!! Betsy
"For I know the plans I have for you ," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Linda S.
on 3/31/08 3:33 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Betsy, glad to hear things are going great for you.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Pat R.
on 3/31/08 4:02 am - Sturgis, MI
Hey Linda:
How frustrating to not be able to log in to OFF......it was unavailable all morning until around 11:30 here....even at work where our server is really fast, I couldn't get it to come up.....so glad it's working now....terrible to have
OFF withdrawal.....LOL!

Well, I followed your food requirements that you posted last week and I lost 3 lbs. I upped my protein to more than 100 gm. per day and tried to keep the calories to less than 1300....that was a little hard a couple days, but I never went over 1500. Also made sure I got all my water in and exercised every single day. I even took my measurements and am down 2 more inches in my hips (where I need it the most). My waist, well that's another story....still have that midrif bulge....my exercise guy told me that's the last fat to go.....darn!

Made a big pot of turkey chili on Saturday and figured out the nutrition numbers: 19 gm. of protein and 195 calories per a generous one cup serving and it's so yummy and thick....dietician says if you can't eat it with a fork you shouldn't be eating it! Also got some great navel oranges at Wal Mart - man they are so juicy and good, but have to eat them slowly or they make "The Keminator" growl!

B - Wt. control oatmeal with 1 cup FF milk
S - SB cereal bar
L - 1 c. turkey chili, 1 slice ezekiel sesame bread toasted,
and 1 orange
D - BBQ pork and a small salad or maybe green beans

I am feeling so good about this WLS - Praise the Lord!

Luv ya'
Pat

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Connie D.
on 3/31/08 4:55 am
Good afternoon dear Linda.....I love no Mondays...this is great!! I am loaded with work phone calls and paperwork so this will be quick. I am starting the 5 Day Pouch Test today. Wish me luck!!  Protein shakes and SF jello the next couple days. I actually don't mind liquid diets....they seem to really cleanse your body. Read the card you sent me again this morning!! it is right here where I spend most of my time! Love and hugs to my favorite OH Lady!!!   connie d
Cajun Angel
on 3/31/08 5:19 am - New Orleans, LA
Misery loves company - I'm glad I'm not the only one the OH gremlins were picking on!  I tried posting at least 5 - 6 times before I had success! Debbie
Lynn B.
on 3/31/08 7:08 am - San Antonio, TX
Yep, it's Tuesday #1.  I like not having to mess with Mondays anymore!
Calories Carbs Fat Protein 
  Breakfast          
  Dole - Frozen Fruit - Sliced Peaches, 0.25 cup (140 g) 17 4 0 0  
  Kashi - Go Lean Cereal, 0.25 cup 35 8 0 3  
  Lactaid - Lowfat Cottage Cheese 1% Milkfat, 1 cup 160 14 2 24  

Lunch          
  Lynn's Meatballs, 4 meatballs 181 8 6 23  

Dinner          
  Health Wise - Chocolate Marshmallow Protein Bar, 1 serving(s) 160 15 5 15  

Snacks          
  Planters - Peanuts - Dry Roasted Unsalted, 1 oz (about 39 pieces) 170 5 14 7  
  Lynn's Crustless Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie, 1/8 of pie 101 14 1 9  

Total:   824 68 28 81  
I'm enjoying my Tuesday #1.  Hope you are, too. Love,

Linda S.
on 3/31/08 11:27 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Grin, hi sweetie. Today went well, I hope you have a great evening. Love ya!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views