What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Monday..

Linda S.
on 3/30/08 10:16 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Kath,I am so happy and excited for you. It won't be long now...HUGS!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Linda S.
on 3/31/08 12:45 am - PHOENIX, AZ

You are such a sweetie! Thanks for the recipe...hugs. OH is running slow for me today, I thought it was just at home, but here at work also...hmmmmmm. Anways.. Hugs!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

annette R.
on 3/30/08 9:52 pm - ithaca, NY
Hooray for Tuesday Two!!! You are so good to us Linda. We needed that. The Kashi made such a racket in my tummy that it startled the cats!! No pain or bloating so I think I'm ready to try more today. We never made it to the grocery store. I started cleaning the fridge and Tom decided he should help. For the first time in 21 years he decided I needed help cleaning the fridge?? He is very thorough but had to ask if I wanted to keep or toss each and every item. He couldn't figure out that the three jars with 1 pickle each, needed to be combined or thrown away????? Oh dear, I sound like an ungrateful wench. The refrigerator looks sparkly clean, it just took about an hour and a half instead of the usual 20 minutes. He's a good man, I plan to keep him, but that type of chore will be done when he is at work. B - Kashi, cottage cheese L - Chinese with my client. I promised her a special outing. D - that's hours away and I MUST go grocery shopping today S - apple and peanut butter A stride in my glide, a dip in my hip, and a giggle added to my wiggle. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Linda S.
on 3/31/08 12:49 am - PHOENIX, AZ

Not an ungrateful wench, a saucy wench. Men can slow things done...Tom is so sweet though. Have a good workday sis. Love the giggle in your wiggle.

Hugs, your sister from another mother.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Bev_M
on 3/30/08 9:56 pm - Shelton, CT
Lap Band on 05/21/07 with
Happy Tuesday I. B - One Egg with Cheese L - Egg Salad S - Yogurt with Blueberries D - Wendy's Chili (school tonight) Going to try to get all my water in.  That has been a problem lately.  It makes me feel so full I'm uncomfortable. I'm already looking forward to the weekend.  I'm going to a scrapbooking day on Saturday and Sunday we leave for four days in Sturbridge, MA. Rain today and tomorrow.  Good for the flowers I guess. Have a good one. Bev

Linda S.
on 3/31/08 12:58 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Bev, I am looking forward to being home already. I hope you can get your liquids in, because as you know,they are so important. I remember rain! Have wonderful day, sweet lady!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

MLONG
on 3/31/08 1:22 am - Wales , MA
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THE CHILI  THE Lichen Sclerosis WILL FLAIR UP  TAKE CARE  BOO  
Cajun Angel
on 3/30/08 11:16 pm - New Orleans, LA
Good morning!  Yea for Tuesday!  I took ground beef out of the freezer last night.  It's thawing in the frig as we speak and hopefully I can make meatballs tonight. B - protein shake S - banana and a cheese stick L - red beans with ham S - apple and cheese stick D - umm, maybe meatballs if they are ready, if not more red beans S - protein shake Have a great day, Debbie
(deactivated member)
on 3/31/08 12:15 am - Columbus, GA
Good morning one and all... Had trouble getting on the site this morning... guess they were having some troubles... B - Oatmeal and banana S - Soup in a Cup Italian Wedding L - Cold chicken S - Apples slices and grapes D - Left over Cameron Ranchero from El Vaquero ... yummy! ... this will make 3 meals I got out of that eating out excursion! S - Sugar free popsicles I have totally forgotten to drink water the past couple of days.... I will get back on the water wagon today! (I hate water... fish have sex in it.... ewww....)
Linda S.
on 3/31/08 1:13 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Marc, the site is still sucky. Your meals sound great. Yes, drink we must, I do not like water, so I use flavorings..I use Wylers because it is cheap and good. 1.00 for a 6 envelope packet. Tastes better than Crystal Light to me. Enjoy Tuesday Number One Marc. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views