What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Monday..

Linda S.
on 3/30/08 8:13 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello good friends, back by popular demand: Tuesday number ONE!!! Yes!! we have done away with Monday's.GRIN!! Breakfast-Yogurt and Kashi L-Meatballs and Cottage Cheese D- Roasted Chicken and Green Beans S- High Protein Cereal Bar S- A nice orange Remember today to put a stride in your glide, and a dip in your hip!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

George T.
on 3/30/08 8:31 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
What am I eating today: Egg and Cheese Omelot Smoked Turkey Pork and Beans Pork Loin Chops Maybe some deer sausage - if I get brave Welcome to Opening Day for the Texas Rangers!!!!!  I can breathe again.  The season is starting.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Linda S.
on 3/30/08 9:02 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Good morning George. Now you have put the song "Home on the Range" in my mind. Happy eating, and happy hunting. Enjoy Tuesday Number ONE. Regards!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Cajun Angel
on 3/30/08 11:00 pm - New Orleans, LA
Cajun Angel
on 3/30/08 11:10 pm - New Orleans, LA
Hi George!  You've been missing for a while.  Hope everything is OK. Yes, finally baseball season is here!  Our Zephyrs opening game is Thursday night.  I'm having minor surgery Wed. and plan on attending the game Thurs.  One of George's (my hubby) friends lives near Arlington and is a big Ranger's fan. Be brave, bite into that deer sausage.  On second thought, don't, send it to me.  I haven't had deer sausage in a couple of years - deer steak, deer stew, deer sauce piquant, rabbit and wild duck cooked several different ways, and fresh fish - can you tell my hubby is the outdoorsy type.  I'll go fishing with him, but not hunting. Take care, Debbie
MLONG
on 3/30/08 9:07 pm - Wales , MA
HELLO SWEET FRIEND OF MINE  TO DAY ( DRUM ROLL PLEASE  OATMEAL WITH A BANANA  LUNCH LEAN CUISINE   THREE CHEESE STUFFED RIGATONI SUPPER  2 TABLSPOONS CHICKEN SOME VEGS  AND THATS ALL FOR ME TODAY MAYBE 1 GIRLSCOUT COOKIE ( SHHHHHHH KEEP IT UNDER WRAPS) PS: I DID A 180 IN BOWLING LAST NIGHT OUR TEAM STILL ON TOP HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE BOO THE GIRLY GIRL
Linda S.
on 3/30/08 9:14 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya cutie!! Looks like you are being a very good girl today. My daughter found some no sugar added product, like Little Debbies! I will try one tomorrow...our community is making manufactor's come up with lots of choices now...so kewl! Have a good day, sweetie. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

BonBon1
on 3/30/08 9:16 pm - Somewhere, GA
Good morning, Linda, I love this doing away with Monday thing!  Go Tuesday number one! B:Protein shake. L:Salad with a little roast chicken on top.  This will be my first salad PO, so hope it works for me. D: Meat loaf I made last night. I can eat beef, yay!  Brocolli, and a prune, too. S: Another protein shake, maybe. Hope you have a wonderful day!                        Bonnie
Linda S.
on 3/30/08 10:08 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Bonnie, take it slow on the salad, just s few bites chewed very well, to see if pouchie likes it. I hope you enjoy Tuesday Number ONE. Hugs and high Hopes!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

KathiKins
on 3/30/08 9:24 pm - CA
Happy Tuesday, Linda! Boy, the week can just fly by this way.   Love it.....  I think I need to fill this week with vegetables since I'm supposed to see the surgeon to set a date one week from today.  So..... B-yogurt and some green beans L-chili and carrots to gnaw on D-steamed veggies and cheesecake (I posted the recipe last night in response to your asking) Hugs, Kathi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views