Mystery Box

azreggie
on 3/30/08 12:09 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey, Has the mystery box made it to Texas yet?

Reggie

Marilyn W.
on 3/30/08 12:55 pm - Memphis, TN
Azreggie, this has nothing to do with your question about the mystery box. I just came across your site and noticed your surgery is scheduled for later this week. I so excited for you. I'm also pre-surgery and understand the anxiety you describe. My warmest, best wishes for a smooth ride during your surgery and recovery. I be watching for your updates. Marilyn W.
Marilyn W.
azreggie
on 3/30/08 2:08 pm - Tucson, AZ
Thanks Marilyn, I'll be watching me too. I too, hope it's a smooth ride.

Reggie

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/08 5:25 am
YES   YES   YES ! ! ! ! !  I logged on to say I got the box today.  Lots of goodies.  Looks like there is some Starbucks in my future.  I will repack it and get it on its way to New Orleans tomorrow.  What Fun !
azreggie
on 3/31/08 2:28 pm - Tucson, AZ
YAY!! Finally. 

Reggie

Carmen G.
on 4/1/08 2:51 am - Lincoln, AL
Reggie, may I ask a question?  I am kinda new and I don't know what the mystery box is.  Would you please tell me.  Thanks so much, Carmen
azreggie
on 4/1/08 4:25 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi Carmen, The Mystery Box is a little fun thing that is done on the OFF(over fifty forum).  I don't know how it originated, but I can tell you how it goes.  The Mystery Box contains 12 things from around the first persons house.  Nothing expensive, just 12 little things.  I believe it started from Darlene's, in California. She gets a list of people who want to participate, then sends the box to the first person on the list.  That person takes out between 1 and 12 things, then replaces those things with other things, so there is always 12 items in the box. Then sends it on to the next person on the list, and on, and on. I got it I believe third, and I took out 5 things, replaced them, and sent it on to the next person in Texas. Next time we do it, you should join us.  It's really fun! 

Reggie

Carmen G.
on 4/1/08 5:29 am - Lincoln, AL
Oh it sounds like fun.  I will have to join next go 'round.  Thanks so much!!
azreggie
on 4/1/08 8:37 am - Tucson, AZ
You're welcome! Anytime.

Reggie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views