PRAYERS NEEDED...PLEASE !!! EVEN LITTLE ONES!

lora13
on 3/30/08 11:57 am - Pittsburgh, PA
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS AND GOOD WISHES THE OTHER DAY!! SO APPRECIATED...NO TIME TO THANK EVERYONE INDIVIDUALLY....TOMORROW IS MY FIL'S HEART SURGERY...3-4 BLOCKAGES PLUS THE CAROTID ARTERY.  NOT AN EASY SURGERY.  MIL IS VERY MISERABLE (PERHAPS A SIGN OF GETTING BETTER) AND FIL, DH AND OTHER IN LAW RELATIVES ARE ALL VERY WORRIED AND DISTRESSED. ALSO CONCERNED ABOUT THE CANCER, SINCE THAT SURGERY IS POSTPONED INDEFINITELY. HOPEFULLY, TOMORROW AT THIS TIME, THINGS WILL BE BETTER. SO I AM ASKING FOR MORE PRAYERS.  HATE TO ASK WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON...BUT WE NEED THEM.   THANKS AGAIN!!   HUGS, LORA  PS-REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PITTSBURGH PALOOZA!  5 DAYS TO GO.............
azreggie
on 3/30/08 12:00 pm - Tucson, AZ
Good thoughts and prayers your way.

Reggie

Margo M.
on 3/30/08 12:23 pm - Elyria, OH
continued prayers going up !!!!!!!!!!
wvgirl54
on 3/30/08 12:31 pm - Omar, WV
Prayer's going up as I type   Hug's  Sharon D.
Marilyn W.
on 3/30/08 12:44 pm - Memphis, TN
Sending prayers and best wishes for all of you -- will be watching for updates. Marilyn W.
Marilyn W.
Connie D.
on 3/30/08 12:59 pm
God Bless you all!! There are prayers on the way!! Please update us when you can.  I hope you are taking good care of yourself too! Hugs and love.....connie d
Diane U.
on 3/30/08 1:05 pm - Warren, MI
Totally surrounding you and all involved with love and prayers.  Diane
No matter what a person's past may have been, their future is spotless.  Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!!   
Baseball-Mom
on 3/30/08 1:32 pm - Pittsburgh, PA

Lora,

You know I'm here for you just like you were and still are there for me. I know what you and DH and DS are going through right now.

You saw first hand how my DS was at our difficult time last week. I think sitting down and talking to you took his mind off things for a while. He is a talker isn't he? 

Baseball practice isn't until 5pm so I don't have to drag the equipment to school early in the day. And, I found a big bag of rubber bands this evening so I don't have to go to Wal-mart in the morning. I may even go walking in the morning with you, if I'm not there I'll see you about 11am.

Mary

Spring Text  

Judy G.
on 3/30/08 1:43 pm - Galion, OH

LORA YOU GOT ALL THE PRAYERS I CAN GIVE....GOD BE WITH YOUR FAMILY AT THIS TIME....

LOVE HUGS AND MANY PRAYERS ALWAYS

Lynn B.
on 3/30/08 6:47 pm - San Antonio, TX
Lora, I certainly will pray for your father-in-law and all the family. Hugs & Blessings,

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views