ANGEL DUTY.......SMILE.

Linda S.
on 3/30/08 10:52 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Reggie, you can print out this page and take it with. Know that I may not be able to find the right page, but my heart is in the right place. I am here for you, day or night. Lean on me. Hugs and kisses.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/08 11:15 am - Columbus, GA
Well... awaaayyyy you go! ... on the road to a new life... one filled with hope and happiness.... and health! An incredible journey awaits.... and with all the support here you will never have a doubt.
MLONG
on 3/30/08 10:05 am - Wales , MA
I NEED TO WISH YOU GOOD VIBS FROM HERE BECAUSE I ALSO COUNLD NOT FIND WHERE TO GO BOO
Linda S.
on 3/30/08 10:53 am - PHOENIX, AZ
That will work, Boo number two...LOL. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Linda S.
on 3/30/08 10:42 am - PHOENIX, AZ

I guess I am a dummy. Just click on her pic and wish her well, or do it here, as long as she gets it...DUH.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Brenda R.
on 3/30/08 11:06 am - Portage, IN
Reggie, I want to wish you the best of luck on the start of your new and great life. I pray that things go smoothly and you have a fast and pain free recovery. May God keep you in the circle of his loving and healing arms and grant to you peace and healing and the knowledge that you are much loved by many people. When you feel a tug at your heart during you hospital stay it is just us coming to let you know that we are thinking of you and love you. I send love and hugs to you, my friend.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Cajun Angel
on 3/30/08 11:31 am - New Orleans, LA
Reggie, wishing you all the best with your surgery and journey to better health! Debbie
azreggie
on 3/30/08 12:04 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey Thanks everybody!  You guys are the best ever!

Reggie

Margo M.
on 3/31/08 5:34 am - Elyria, OH
since we cannot figure out where to put this--here's gonna have to do!!!! reggie-you are a beautiful woman and the surgery that you will be having will only enhance your outward beauty! it will ,however, give you a healthier life and that is what is the best thing about it-to me! it really increases the inward beauty so much that sometimes ya may wanna burst --or sing or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we're saving your spot on the loser's bench!!! reggie's gonna be a loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Margo M.
on 3/31/08 5:30 am - Elyria, OH
linda- your profile page has a section for surgery comments--on the left below pics etc--how did you get that?? is it cuz reggie doesn't have her surgeon info or???????????? maybe she does- i haven't looked!!!! or did you have the old style profile first then change to the new one?? i don't want to change mine! i have an opinion about this whole thing--i am anxious to send her prayers and best wishes and so glad that you brought this to us--however--these posts disappear into infinity while a surgery post will be there --i sometimes go back to mine -to reminisce! last nite i found snail mail cards from my surgery !!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views