ANGEL DUTY.......SMILE.

Linda S.
on 3/30/08 10:49 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Margo!! Look at you sexy momma!! Reggie can see the love, and most of all, she can see that we are all winners, as she is soon to be! Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Linda S.
on 3/30/08 10:47 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I guess I am blonde too, and here I was thinking I was getting gray! She appreciates them anyway, I am sure. Boo...you are looking great Baby Girl, proof once again this WLS works, if you work it. Hugs and Kisses.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 3/30/08 12:53 pm
Thank you Linda....you are so kind!!  Did you check out the new pics on my profile...full body pics if you want to check them out. ((((((HUGS))))))   Your Boo
Linda S.
on 3/31/08 4:40 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I am on my way to check them...OH has been funky all day! Hugs, dear Boo..

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 3/31/08 10:38 am
You are right...OH has been doing wierd things off and on all day. For awhile I couldn't even get on at all. I have had a hard time getting to the boards to post. Hugs .......connie d
jillysue
on 3/30/08 8:44 am - Northern, MI
Hey guys, just go to her top blog entry and click where it says 1 comment, add a comment! that's all I did and it showed up

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

Linda S.
on 3/30/08 10:50 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You are so sweet...huggers!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Margo M.
on 3/30/08 8:53 am - Elyria, OH
linda-that's her profile not her surgery page......?????????????????????
Linda S.
on 3/31/08 8:15 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Margo, I went to your profile page, I did not see anything about your amount of weight loss or pics.. Your BMI says 29 though, was that beginning or ending?

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

azreggie
on 3/30/08 10:03 am - Tucson, AZ
I agree, you ARE and angel.  Thanks you're the best!

Reggie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views