ANGEL DUTY.......SMILE.

Linda S.
on 3/30/08 6:38 am, edited 4/1/08 1:06 am - PHOENIX, AZ

I am so honored to say that I will be Azreggie's angel. Please let us flood her page with love, as she has 5 days to her rebirth! Duh...just post them here...LOL.All Reggie needs to do is save to Favs, then copy and paste and they will be on her page forever...smile.  Angel Glitter We rock, let's dust off her space and welcome her to the inner sanctum. Hugs and many blessings to all. The newbies keep things fresh for me. It also makes me so grateful...to look back down the road. I hope I am worthy of this great honor.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/08 7:11 am - Columbus, GA
You ARE an angel....
Linda S.
on 3/30/08 10:44 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You are very kind, and your new pic rocks...just stick it anywhere, as long as she gets it. I am so happy for her...smile.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/08 11:10 am - Columbus, GA
just stick it anywhere, as long as she gets it. I uhh, errr... (ahem) well.... (blush) *whew!* Didn't  know this board was gonna be so tough on me!
Linda S.
on 3/31/08 7:59 am - PHOENIX, AZ
LOL....smart ass!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/08 7:14 am - Columbus, GA
EEK! .... I don't know where to post my howdee-do's or anything! That takes me to her profile, then where do I go?
Linda S.
on 3/30/08 10:45 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Here is fine, or under comments..I am no genius, where's Jan when I need her??? SIGH.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 3/30/08 7:36 am
Hey sweetie...I am blonde...I couldn't figure this out!! I will make my wishes here for Reggie.... Good luck Reggie....I wish you the very best on your upcoming surgery. Hope everything goes well and that your recovery is a speedy one! Hugs, connie d
Margo M.
on 3/30/08 8:54 am - Elyria, OH
hijack!!!!!!!!!!! look at you cutie patootie!!!!!!!!!! getting slimmer every day! connie - you do NOT look your age! whoooooo hoooooooo very pretty!!!!
Connie D.
on 3/30/08 9:08 am
Thank you Margo....believe me the wrinkles are there!!!! Thanks too for the nice compliments. Hugs, connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views