OT: Kitty is much better!

fhgt48
on 3/30/08 11:18 am - Caldwell, ID
It's good to hear that your kitty is better. We had a cat that was sick a lot and had to have meds on occasion. The vet gave up on her and resorted to shots. He said he had never seen a cat that he couldn't medicate before. Well, that cat went on to live to be a ripe old 17 year old cat. I do miss her around now. My daughter learned how to get liquid meds down, but it was difficult. I do wish you good luck getting the med down her.   Diana

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/08 12:22 pm - Westerville, OH
Hi Diana ... I hope the knee is getting better.

I just couldn't let her suffer and I wasn't ready to let her go. She really hated the liquid medicine!!! It was orange flavored! She is better about the pill but I guess it is a natural instinct for them to try to get it out of their mouth. I just hope I don't have to go the shot route. So sorry to hear you did finally lose your kitty at 17. This little girl is my last kitty I will ever have. I am getting too crippled to handle taking care of pets. I am lucky to take care of me!!!! We have been together so long we are able to sense each others needs and limits. She is very patient with me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views