What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Sunday!

Linda S.
on 3/30/08 11:10 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Miss Betsy, you always get back on track. You are a fighter, and that makes you a winner! Hug!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 3/30/08 6:57 am
Hello sweetie pie!!  First of I want to thank you Linda for the wonderful card. I was so happy to get beck from my weekend way and find the card in my mailbox. You are the best!! I am keeping it right here on my computer desk so I always think of you!! The weekend was a blast...such awesome ladies from the MN board. What a great time had by all !!! We made an oath..."what happens at the lodge stays at the lodge".....believe me that was a good thing to do!! Hahahahaha !!!! B-Egg, bacon and cheese dish and fresh pineapple and strawberries. No Kashi...oh my!!!! L-cottage cheese and turkey bites S-2 peanut butter and crackers D-Meatball (3 oz.) and cooked carrots S-pear Love and hugs to you from ...Boo!!!
Linda S.
on 3/30/08 11:18 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya Boo, the card was true..you are so kind, and send me many jumbo smiles. I have something for you, but must wait until I can get Olivia to send it off. She is adjusting to her new schedule, so maybe by Friday. When I gave away my situation on depression, my heart got lighter. I am not on wheels, but can mail a card from work. I am so happy you had to good time, Boobala... I loves ya. Sounds like you girls went wild...giggle. ...Much Love.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Connie D.
on 3/30/08 12:31 pm
Linda ...you are so darn special....there is no need to send me anything else. Just keep giving me those cyber hugs!!! Love you ....Boo ...to you!!
Lynn B.
on 3/30/08 9:18 am - San Antonio, TX

Good afternoon, my sweetie.  Roast pork is gone, so I took meatballs out of the freezer for dinner today.  Great minds think alike, huh?  Be kind, just unwind!  If I get anymore unwound, I'll be asleep.   

Calories Carbs Fat Protein 
  Breakfast          
  Quaker - Instant Oatmeal - Banana Bread Weight Control, 1 packet 160 29 3 7  
  Nuts - Pecans, 0.5 oz (20 halves) 98 2 10 1  

Lunch          
  Chicken - Breast, meat only, cooked, fried, 58.0 g 108 0 3 19  
  Pork - Spare Ribs - Extra Tender, 1 oz 73 0 6 4  

Dinner          
  Lynn's Meatballs, 4 meatballs 181 8 6 23  
  Ragu - Old World Style Smooth Pasta Sauce, Traditional, Jar, 0.25 cup 35 5 1 1  

Snacks          
  Health Wise - Caramel Crunch Protein Bar, 1.4 oz. (1 Bar) 140 18 3 15  

Total:   795 62 32 70  
Love you! 

Linda S.
on 3/30/08 11:21 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello sweet lady. I am so happy you are unwound...grin! Isn't this new life grand?? We are so blessed, and I am more blessed to have a sweet friend like you. HUGE HUG!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

fhgt48
on 3/30/08 11:38 am - Caldwell, ID
Meat balls sound good. I should make some of those right after chow mein stir fry. I am feeling better off fresh milk. The gas is gone.  B: cottage cheese and pear L: ham with lettuce, papaya and apple half D: protein drink, rest of apple I'm unwinding really well right now. Hugs, Diana

Cajun Angel
on 3/30/08 12:30 pm - New Orleans, LA
Wish I had thought to take ground beef out of the freezer.  I intended to make meatballs and freeze them in small containers for when I'm recuperating (one-handed) next week.  Dang I forgot.  Thought they would be easy to stick with a fork left-handed.  I am going to be on sloppy eater!  Maybe I'll have time to make meatballs tomorrow evening!  I do have a supply of protein shakes and bars, along with several containers of yogurt so I can manage to get myself fed while home alone. Having Ethan over since Friday evening, the weekend sort of got away from us.  Our son (Danny, Ethan's daddy) cooked two lbs of red beans, we'll have a few meals of that.  George or he will cook rice as needed and put together a salad.  I did cook Italian sausage with tomatoes, peppers, and onions for a pot luck dinner for last night.  Cooked enough, to keep some here for a meal. Ethan helped me make his uncle GIII's b'day cake - chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting - YUK, it's George's favorite, and many years ago our sons decided it was theirs too.  Now Ethan has asked if I could make him one for his birthday.  Crap, I'll be making four of those a year now. Let's see what did I have today? B - 1 small Pillsbury biscuit, not a Grands, one of the small ones. S - protein shake L - toppings off 2 slices of pizza and half the crust from one of the slices S - Easter candy , probably 5 - 6 Hershey eggs D - Italian sausage with tomatoes, peppers, onions, and a heavy sprinkling of parmesan cheese S - none yet, probably a protein shake to get more fluids in. See y'all tomorrow I hope!   Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views