What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Sunday!

ceeidee
on 3/30/08 7:13 am
Thanks, Linda, I will let you know how it turns out...I went and got some more containers so I can divide and freeze extra and divide and store in th fridge for the week. C

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Linda S.
on 3/30/08 11:03 am - PHOENIX, AZ
You are most welcome cutie patootie. I never feel deprived when I have good food just for me. HUGE HUG!!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

ceeidee
on 3/30/08 11:11 am
Hi there! I have the meatballs all made up ready for the oven! I have my navy bean and ham soup all finished and put in freezer containers and in one for the fridge. I have meat all cooked to freeze and take out when I'm ready for more cabbage! Yay! I even got groceries, new socks, 2 naps, and the fridge cleaned out this weekend so I feel like I got lots done and got to relax. Thanks for all of the ideas!!! Now I just have to get some Beano or gas-x so I can eat the beans at work safely. Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Linda S.
on 3/30/08 5:02 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Oh yeah, I put them in the very low simmering sauce...grin!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

azreggie
on 3/30/08 6:17 am - Tucson, AZ
Good Morning all!  I will be drinking-b-Protein Shake L-Protein Shake- D-Protein shake. and snacks sf popcycles, iced tea, maybe a sirloin burger patty later for dinner. I'm NOT going to over due it on the protein again.    I will learn, eventually.

Reggie

Linda S.
on 3/30/08 6:23 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hey baby doll, do you have a NUT? Did your doc give you a pre-surgery diet?? Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

azreggie
on 3/30/08 6:30 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey Linda,  Yes, I have the sheet, now I just need to follow it. The pre diet sheet says three protein drinks a day (70 gms a day) and any sf liquids plus water.  When I saw the dr on Tues he said that I could "EAT" some lean protein, that I didn't have to be just liquids. So that's where I think I got confused.  When in doubt, read the instructions!

Reggie

Linda S.
on 3/30/08 11:08 am - PHOENIX, AZ
LOL...you are funny. So 210 gms of protein...kewl. After you should get more instructions, if not a class, which we had at St. Lukes. I eat high protein, and so far the results have been great! I also do not get as sick as I used to, like colds and such. My sweet angellette, the hoop is wider than we think...WINK!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Linda S.
on 3/30/08 11:13 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Oh crap! I over estimated the protein...LOL. Good thing I am not doing that part. GRIN Hugs...

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Musicmama88
on 3/30/08 6:31 am - Danville, IN
Here I am! the kids and grands left for home after being here a week, so Im back on track! Last night they threw a surpise birthday party for me,,and I ate cake,,,just a bit though! Today, protein protein protein!! B- Protein Shake L- Protein shake S- Yogurt D- fish S- popsicles and a protein bar (taking with me for after church at McD's!!) Be blessed Betsy
"For I know the plans I have for you ," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views