What we are eating,and what's eating us!!!! Sunday!

Linda S.
on 3/29/08 9:48 pm, edited 3/30/08 3:20 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Good morning, I hope you are enjoying your Sunday. It is meatball time for me, I will be making a huge batch today, and I am excited...LOL! B-Scrambled egg with hot sauce and Cheddar Cheese. L-Roasted Chicken,Steamed Spinach with corn.. D- Meatballs and Cottage Cheese mmmm. S- Orange S- SB High Protein bar, cranberry and almond. Be kind, just unwind!  Food Fight 

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

ceeidee
on 3/29/08 10:26 pm
Hi Linda, I can't usually do eggs. Sometimes if they are really moist  I can. Let's see... B-oatmeal and raisins S-yogurt and Kashi L-turkey provolone rollup S-yogurt and Kashi D-not sure More snow on the ground! Lazy today, laundry and hopefully some scrapboking! TTYL! Have a lovely Sunday. Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Linda S.
on 3/29/08 11:12 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hiya sweetie, moist is the name of the game in all my foods. I am not much of an egg eater, but when I season them well, and add onions, mushrooms and such, and spice them up, they are a treat. I hope you have fun today. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

KathiKins
on 3/29/08 11:26 pm - CA

Mornin' Linda! It's raining here this morning in Southern California.  That's going to help my allergies for sure!  Yippeee!  I think it's stay at home, work the jigsaw puzzle, and watch some movies!  I promise to "be kind and unwind" today!  Hope you have a wonderful Sunday as Tuesday, Part 1, is coming!

B-yogurt w/berries (they're back!) L-cheesecake (Maui Karen's recipe - yum) D-Taco Soup Hugs, Kathi

Linda S.
on 3/29/08 11:58 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Grin...sounds like you have a great day planned. Could you share Karen's recipe for cheese cake? You are a doll. Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

MLONG
on 3/30/08 12:03 am - Wales , MA
OATMEAL( IAM HUNGRY)  BOO
Linda S.
on 3/30/08 12:41 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hey cutie! Eat up sistah girl!! Hugs!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

KathiKins
on 3/30/08 2:07 pm - CA
Happy to share the recipe with you, Linda!  I love it......maybe too much.   I saw this recipe posted by Maui Karen but have seen it in a couple of other places as well.   Thank you Karen! Kathi Lemon Cheesecake 2/3 C. boiling water 1 small pkg. sugar-free, fat free Jello Lemon flavor 1 C. fat-free Cottage Cheese 1 8-oz package fat-free cream cheese, softened and cubed 2 C. (8 oz. container) Cool Whip, thawed Dissolve jello in water.  Stir at least 2 minutes to be sure it's dissolved.  Cool 5 minutes.  Pour into blender.  Add cottage chees and cream cheese.  Cover and blend until smooth, scraping sides occasionally.  Pour into large bowl and fold in Cool Whip. Pour into 8 or 9 inch pie plate sprayed lightly with Pam.  Refrigerate 4 hours until set.
Marilyn W.
on 3/30/08 2:18 pm - Memphis, TN
Hi Kathi. Do you have the recipe for Maui Karen's cheesecake recipe handy? This sounds like a protein dish that could be a great treat. Thanks, Marilyn W.
Marilyn W.
KathiKins
on 3/30/08 9:14 pm - CA
HI Marilyn, Just in case you didn't see the post I'll repeat it!  I think we were posting at about the same time! Here ya go..... Lemon Cheesecake

2/3 C. boiling water
1 small pkg. sugar-free, fat free Jello Lemon flavor
1 C. fat-free Cottage Cheese
1 8-oz package fat-free cream cheese, softened and cubed
2 C. (8 oz. container) Cool Whip, thawed

Dissolve jello in water.  Stir at least 2 minutes to be sure it's dissolved.  Cool 5 minutes.  Pour into blender.  Add cottage chees and cream cheese.  Cover and blend until smooth, scraping sides occasionally.  Pour into large bowl and fold in Cool Whip.

Pour into 8 or 9 inch pie plate sprayed lightly with Pam.  Refrigerate 4 hours until set. Kathi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views