TGTXSPA GIVE A ROUSING SEND-OFF TO OUR SISTAHS HEADING FOR THE LALAPALOOZA!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/30/08 6:25 am - Somewhere IN, TX
Oops, yep.  Eileen is cruising.   Dorothy Nitti had some surgery but should be back by now..... Carla, you, Candy, Aime, and DebbieG are around but going. Where's Jan been?  I've heard from DorothyE.  Janet
Connie D.
on 3/30/08 7:00 am
Ladies have a wonderful journey. Keep safe. We will miss you and will look forward to hearing all your wild tales!! Hugs, connie d
fhgt48
on 3/30/08 11:33 am - Caldwell, ID
I hope you all have a blast. I'd join you if I could. Send pictures and reports of all the fun. Diana

Cajun Angel
on 3/30/08 12:03 pm - New Orleans, LA
Janet, I'm here!  Busy weekend and just catching up a bit. Ladies, this will be an experience you will never forget.  Our OFF sisters in any combination of two or more are certain to have a wonderful time, strenghtening friendships and learning so much about each other.  I wish each of you a very safe trip.  Can't wait to hear the details! Debbie
Baseball-Mom
on 3/30/08 1:22 pm - Pittsburgh, PA

Hi everyone,

Less than a week to go for the Pittsburgh Palooza.

Lora and I are going shopping on Thursday to pick up anything else we may be needing. Tomorrow the forecast is in the 60's here. Friday they are saying about 57. Lets hope they are right.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Mary

Spring Text  

JudyC
on 3/30/08 10:33 pm - Harrisburg, PA
I am so anxious to get the hell out of here that I'll probably leave early on Friday and hang out at the pool until someone arrives.  LOL   Judy
(deactivated member)
on 3/31/08 5:50 am
As usual I am a day late and a dollor short,  but here is an enthusiastic (sp?) shout -out to all you gals headed to the Lalapalooza.  I hope you have a great time.  We all did in Dallas.  Like everyone said we really enjoyed all the places we went but maybe even more so the down time at the hotel just shootin the breeze and getting to know each other.  There is nothing like a group of friends who understand all you have been through...not only the sadnesses of pre-WLS but the joy and love of life as a post-WLS patient.  Rock on gals.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views