What's New Sunday?

Brenda R.
on 3/30/08 10:48 am - Portage, IN
Good evening. Wow, I feel like Alfred Hitch**** lol I hope that everyones day has been a great one. Mine has been very nice.  I got up this morning and went to church. It was a nice service. After church I didn't go down to coffee hour since I had to take the office keys to Jeri's house because she is coming back to the office in the morning. Thank you, God!!!! I was suppose to be home before noon but didn't get here until 1 because Jeri started talking and I just let her go since I figured with her mom passing and just taking care of that stuff she needed to do that with someone.  I got home and went to the bathroom and out the door we went again since we were meeting Shawn at the bowling alley in Hebron. It took about a half hour to get there but the trip was nice and we talked a lot on the way there. We all bowled 3 games and then he and I did a 4th one. I was miserable but I knew that already. I have never been good at bowling and I don't think I ever will be. I like doing it though so that counts for something. I was surprised that on the score card Shawn put down dad and mom. He usually calls me by name since I am his stepmom. He was really very affectionate to me today. On one hand I am glad that is happening and then there is part of me that wants to be on guard against something. I should just take it and go with it. I really don't have a reason to be guarded since he seems so different now than before. He use to resent me something terrible and my one girlfriend told me that is because he wanted his dad to himself and not have to share him with me. I guess that makes sense but I will tell you that this step parent thing is really something else that is for sure!!!!! I love it but sometimes it is not all that it is cracked up to be. lol We went for dinner last night. I enjoyed it and so did Bill. We ended up going to the new Mexican restaurant and really liked it. The food was very good. We are both glad that we went there. It just goes to show you that sometimes you just have to make your own choices and not go with what people say.  We went to the movies and saw Juno finally. I think it was such a great movie. Both of us really liked it a lot. I am so glad that I finally got to see it. I wanted to go when it first came out and just never got there. Something always seemed to come up. I am glad that we decided to go now and did it. Sometimes you just have to make your mind up that you are doing somethng and do it!! I better get going. I am so tired and I don't think that I am going to be up for long. Bill is tired too and bed is sounding so much better right now than it was a couple of hours ago. I hope that everyone has enjoyed their day today and have just as great a night as they did day. I will talk to everyone in the morning. Have a blessed and happy night and a great morning if I don't get to talk to you before you are off in the morning. I am sending you all love and hugs!!!

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views