Kathikins.....

Margo M.
on 3/29/08 7:31 am - Elyria, OH
roxie was trying to find your house today--as soon as i hit send on the last post michael came in distraught-she got loose again and --luckily a neighbor found her with trinity's tag on and my cell number- they managed to tie her while waiting for us--jeepers... and i was just looking at  a tag for her thinking i should order her own--at least she is home--tho now she may be in the "dog house" for awhile cuz michael fell when she took off... they had a chipmunk trapped in their downspout and she was wanting that lil chipper...... kids-pets-men--how did we ever live without em???????
MLONG
on 3/29/08 8:08 am - Wales , MA
wow wow wow  thats what i say about your new pic  gee my hair is less than 1'' LONG AND SPIKED  BUT YOU THE LONG LOCKS YOU LOOK GREAT  BOO
KathiKins
on 3/29/08 9:34 am - CA
Poor Roxie....... Poor MIchael, Sorry to hear Michael fell but hooray for Roxie getting home safe and sound.  I'm so glad you had a phone number on her tag!  Phew......  Yikes on the chipmunk.  I'm sure Roxie just wanted to play with him. Sure hope Michael isn't hurt too badly either.  This should give him something to "concentrate" on anyway. Roxie will win her way into his heart again in no time I imagine.   I'm sure she's got a touch of spring fever brewing, too. Hugs, Kathi
JudyC
on 3/31/08 12:26 am - Harrisburg, PA
OK,,,where's this new pic?  I wanna see! Judy
Margo M.
on 3/31/08 12:50 pm - Elyria, OH
can ya see me now? hit refresh.......
JudyC
on 4/1/08 12:31 am - Harrisburg, PA
WOW!  Is this how long your hair is now? Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten