Saturday -What's New?

KathiKins
on 3/29/08 1:45 am - CA

Happy Saturday Margo, Roxie, and Everyone! Margo..... you new photo is stunning!  Look at you!  So much fun to see that. 

I slept long and hard last night.  Guess I was tired.  I usually average 4-5 hours a night and last night I slept almost 11 hours.  I'm so stiff I can barely move today but I'm rested!

Running errands and cleaning for today.  The usual Saturday fair.  Might actually pay for a movie for a change as hubby really wants to see "21" the movie about the MIT students and counting cards in Las Vegas.  We'll see if we can squeeze it in.

Have a great weekend!  I know many of you are getting ready for Pittsburgh.  Anticipation is half the fun of the vacation ........ usually.  With this group, I expect you'll have alot more fun than the preparation!

Hugs,

Kathi

Brenda R.
on 3/29/08 2:41 am - Portage, IN
Margo, your new picture is just beautiful. I love the hair. It is lovely. You look so different, I couldn't get over the change.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Karen S.
on 3/29/08 2:49 am - Wailuku, HI
Aloha Margo, you beauty.....and thanks for starting us in the middle of the night.

The sun just popped up and has turned my computer desk, and all other surfaces brightly sunlit so that I can see every speck of dust and every cat hair. I think I could build another cat with all the hair that is in this little home!! I try to keep up with it, but when the sun is highlighting every surface I can see that I'm not doing a very good job. Sigh.

This morning is usually my day at the hospital with the babies, but I traded with the Sunday screener so I could go to my Association Homeowners' meeting this morning. It's going to be a very intense meeting with lots of "issues" being discussed. Mostly I'm thinking about how my boney "buh-tocks" are going to hurt from sitting too long. I WILL have tylenol in my purse and have also decided I will leave if it gets too long. Problem is I have several proxies from friends who are off island or can't attend and those votes could be important.

Then this evening the board of directors is throwing a pupu party down on the lawn/beach for everyone. I need to get ingredients to make stuffed mushrooms after the meeting. It will be a busy day, and I'll be glad when it's over.

You all keep me going when I'm sometimes feeling a bit down...like now. Thanks for being there.

Aloha nui loa,

Maui Karen

karen C.
on 3/29/08 6:18 am - Kennewick, WA
Keep you eye on the prize my friend. . . Isn't it almost grandbaby time for you?  Will you arrive early or wait til the blessed event? Any idea if you will be able to steal away to Anacortes for a day or two or Portland? If you do, be sure to let me know! KK

Karen C

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views