Saturday -What's New?

ceeidee
on 3/28/08 10:14 pm
Hi Margo and all, Margo you look beautiful! My gosh, you have gorgeous hair! Mine has started falling out and is very thin. Hoping it stops soon. I am up earlier than I've been all week. Might jump back into bed for a bit. I am so jealous of all of you getting to meet and spend time together! Wahhhh...snif snif....pout.... I wish I would of had an Annette when my daughter was small. She was the little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead, when she was good she was very very good and when she was bad she was HORRID!!!! That girl wore me out! She was the tantrum queen. Work is going well....very busy...still trying to figure things out. Have lots to fix besides just doing the regular parts of the job. I am very happy to be there though. We have a ton of snow this morning and I am absolutely sick of it! It is windy too so there are drifts... Well, not much else. Laureen, sounds like you are having and will be having a wonderful visit. I bet you knocked everyone off of their feet! Take Care all... Oh yeah, I posted a couple more pics of me in my jeans...never used to wear jeans as they were always just too uncomfortable. Now, I see why people like wearing them,,, they are comfortable! Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

annette R.
on 3/28/08 11:17 pm - ithaca, NY
Cheryl, Look at you in your jeans - beautiful. I'll bet people tell you that you are so tiny. Melanie is my paybackisa***** granddaughter. Her mother was an imp also. Kisses Annette 
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Margo M.
on 3/29/08 12:42 am - Elyria, OH
i was one of those lil curly haired (in the forehead) girls--have a pic to prove it--hey --now that i can scan i should put that online!hehe biotin cheryl--get biotin from walmart or wherever---and keep your protein levels UP!!!!! your hair is responding to anesthetic!!!!!!! i haven't looke dat your pics yet- will do!!!!
MLONG
on 3/29/08 8:15 am - Wales , MA
WOW HOT CHERYL JUST TOOK A LOOK AT YOU IN THE JEANS  YOU GO GIRL YOU LOOK HOT  BOO
ceeidee
on 3/29/08 9:15 am
Hi there, Well, I don't kow about hot, but I sure look better than I did! Thanks, Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Terrib
on 3/28/08 10:24 pm, edited 3/28/08 10:25 pm - Clayton, NC
Margo! HIJACK! Look at you girl!  I am SO ENVIOUS of those long locks of hair!!!!!  You are looking great. Cannot wait to meet you on Friday..........  I really am disapointed that I cannot meet everyone,  but there will be a next time, RIGHT???  RIGHT??? Just be sure to drive safely and will be waiting anxiously for my phone to ring. fbx98m.png picture by 07aseret

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com

susandoeshair
on 3/28/08 10:49 pm - Alexander, AR
Good morning one and all, Margo, your new photo is wonderful, and yes, I confess, I suffer from hair envy!!  What beautiful hair you have! I had a wonderful birthday yesterday.  Thanks to everyone with the birthday wishes...you're as much family as those related to me and you helped make it a very special day.  The gang at the salon threw me a nice shin-dig, complete with no sugar added apple pie and ice cream. Holy cow, it was good, but the sugar alcohols got to me a bit. Oh well, 18 months since I'd had ice cream and it was soooooo good. Jeff and Tess gave me an amazing fresh fruit bouquet from Edible Arrangements and three books to read while I'm home recuperating. My salon friends gave me a gift card for Kohl's, so off to shop I go! It's time for me to head out the door to work. Hope everyone has a great weekend filled with fun. Love to all

Susan

Connie D.
on 3/28/08 11:16 pm
HIJACK..... Margo you are absolutely beautiful......love the new avatar!! Hugs, connie d
Connie D.
on 3/28/08 11:20 pm
Good morning Margo and everyone.......... Just a quick note to say hello....I am about to hit the road. I am so looking forward to this little getaway at the lodge with my OH friends!! I hope everyone is well. Have a great weekend!! My love and prayers are with you all. Hugs......connie d
carlak
on 3/29/08 1:33 am - Bradenton, FL
Hi All, I am off now to go and meet up with Laureen and her gang!!!!! Me heahter and Lily in tow. I cant wait to go and play on the beach and bury lily in the sand!!!!!!  Well off to Walmart to buy sand toys. Carla
image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views