Saturday -What's New?

annette R.
on 3/28/08 11:09 pm - ithaca, NY
Candy, It looks and feels more like Christmas here. We need some warmer weather for Pittsburgh. Yes, I know you were kidding. She has been a biter since before her teeth came in. The parents are sometimes too gentle in their disciplinary approach. I DO appreciate that they are soft, but a stern voice might help control the unwanted behaviors.  I may swing over today and take Melanie for a walk. Too cold for the park but she loves the mall. It is nice to live close to the grands. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Candygirl
on 3/28/08 11:39 pm - Somewhere in, NY
It's a good thing I'm driving to Pittsburgh.  That way I'll have room to bring my winter coat and boots! We won't be outside that much.  In Dallas, we spent a lot of time at the hotel visiting.  The outside stuff, other than the State Fair, was usually just into and out of the vans. OK, I admit it, I'm starting to get excited... Candy 

(deactivated member)
on 3/29/08 12:26 am - Somewhere IN, TX
HIJACK.... Louise I'm glad you are excited about this trip.  I know you all are going to have soooo much fun.  It's a good group.  Was trying to figure out who all the Dallas peeps that are going to be there... you, Debbie G, Margo, Carla, who else? Headed out in a few to go see Tuna Does Vegas at Bass Performance Hall... finally, something fun.  I've been NEEDING more fun. Thelma
Margo M.
on 3/29/08 12:38 am - Elyria, OH
aime b i think it's just the 5 from the dallas group it is gonna be so awesome-sure wish you were coming...heck--wish y'all were gonna be there with us!!!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/08 2:17 am - Somewhere IN, TX
Five.... Margo Carla  DebbieG Candy Aime That's who I was counting. Aime for sure she's coming?   Aime .... keep Carla away from the chocolate martinis and DebbieG away from anything that looks like she should be in a castle...!!!  Any cowboys in Pittsburgh? Janet
Jan C.
on 3/28/08 7:45 pm - Cedar Creek, MO
Margo love the new picture.... Yesterday went to Ortho guy and he put another shot into my right shoulder. but wants me to get another MRI done of it since it has been a year.and is afraid i might be developing a tear in the rotator cuff. I sure hope not because i want the next surgery i have to be some plastics not repair work on bones. But dont know how much longer i can go without having the left knee replaced now that the rt knee was done and is all healed the left one seems so much worse. and getting worse daily .  Oh well guess from being so fat for so long i really did a number on my bones, Every time they xray or Mri me or anything thing they always find more Arthritis, My back has so much Arthritis , both shoulders, both wrist, knees, ankles, i think it is even in my toes lol. Yet when they did the dexa scan they said i had really thick and stong bones just lots of arthritis at all the joints in my hips. good grief.  On a good note the weather has made the turn for the better, even tho we are getting lots of rain it is warm while it is doing it. can even have the windows open at times. Yesterday was cooler in the high 50s but today is suppose to be 80 with rain. Typical Ozark weather.  Have a great day hope to be able one day to meet up with all of you at one of the gathering places ,just didnt work out for this time. maybe the next time.  Love you all have a great day.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

Aime B.
on 3/28/08 8:01 pm - Baltimore, MD
Thank goodness for refresh as I can see the new avitar now!! As always you are lovely Margo! Good morning everyone! I finally got a full night of sleep. No one came to me with "Mom!" My ex picked up the baby yesterday afternoon and took him until his other grandmother could pick him up.  I attended the wedding of my dorector's son yesterday evening. It was very lovely. They had a lot of tradition in the ceremony yet used untraditional music. I thought it was nice. I wasn't invited to the reception so I came back home and got in my sweats. Ah comfort. I did enjoy buying a new outfit to wear to the event. I can use it for work so it isn't a one time outfit. I ate some dinner and then went to bed. I was in bed at 9 PM. I loved it. I really loved having everyone here with me over the last week. I must say though, that I really missed my time. I am hoping to have a peaceful day today and tomorrow before I go back to work. I am also still trying to get over the remainder of the bug I had just before Easter. It definitely went right into my chest so I am still coughing badly especially at night. For that reason, I think I will reserve my own room for Pittsburgh. The coughing disturbs me. I don't want it to disturb anyone else.  I hope everyone has a great day.

Aime
The love of my OH Family has me humbled!!!!

MLONG
on 3/28/08 9:14 pm - Wales , MA
on my way to home show o look at things i never could buy  but it is fun had free thickets ck in later boo
Pat R.
on 3/28/08 9:57 pm, edited 3/28/08 10:04 pm - Sturgis, MI
Ok so I didn't read far enough to find out I had to do a "refresh"......your new picture is lovely....I need to do a new one, but keep forgetting to have someone take one.

The scales are stuck -- I've been so faithful to the plan and even upped my protein, but I measured this morning and have lost 2 more inches off my hips. Rode my exercise bike 4.5 miles this morning. Hopefully, the wt will start to move soon.....very frustrating.

I wanted to go shopping today, but couldn't find anyone to go along.....darn!

Have a good weekend all.
Pat

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Laureen S.
on 3/28/08 10:01 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning! Hugs Margo, I truly am looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the gang, as well as meeting Carla today!!! I'm sitting at my daughter's computer, while my grands are putting on a show for me with their "Jukebox Heros"  and it's wonderful being here and their little powderpuff, Lily, the maltese, bichon, is absolutely adorable, I'll take two please, though Dillinger will probably not like the idea at all! Anyway, obviously, I've arrived safe and sound and had my share of Wow moments, but I don't want to post 'em now, will do all that when I get home, probably on my profile. . .  I'm thrilled to be here, looking forward to going to "Treasure Island" as the place we were originally going to stay had some sort of Legonnaires scare and my daughter rebooked us to this other place that is supposed to be really fun and nice, we'll all be getting ready to leave soon and then I really won't be seen on here until after Tuesday. Well folks, time to get ready for our gulf coast excursion!  As always, my prayers and positive thoughts are going out for all! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views