been away awhile

marylyn
on 3/29/08 1:23 am
sorry i havent been here.how is everyone.i have had a journry since my knee surgery last oct.and dec.the right knee is getting there.but now the left one is going to be done  i week from this coming monday.i know what to excpet this time.im tired that i can not do my excrise like i use to do.i ride the bicycle and do the machine in the gym.but the hard things i like to like steps class and kicking boxing that what kept my weight down.but it seem my weight wants to stay up and down all the time.i check in with my dr that done my weight loss surgery.he said everything is ok on the health side.it due with everyhting i have been through now.it going to be another set bac****il the next sugery is over.im glad that everything ixs fine with my health.for the new people that has join the site welcome.try check in every now and then to keep updateing on information that will help you in some way.everyone take care. marylyn smith rome ga
Brenda R.
on 3/29/08 2:54 am - Portage, IN
Welcome back, Marylyn. I have been wondering where you have been. Missed you. Glad that things are going pretty good for you. Good luck.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

marylyn
on 3/29/08 11:10 am
THANKS.IT SO GOOD TO COME BACK  TO TALK AND SEE HOW EVERYONE DOING.I HAVE MISS MY SCRET PAL THING.I HOPE I CAN GET BACK TO DO IT AND CHECK ON PEOPLE THAT GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING AS I DO.WILL TALK SOON MARYLYN
Linda S.
on 3/29/08 4:27 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Hello dear, it is so nice to see you and get an update. You are a fighter, you have a great spiritual side. May God continue to bless you. Blessed be.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

marylyn
on 3/29/08 11:12 am
THANKS LINDA.YOU ARE ALSO A A FIGHTER TO.YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH HEALTH ISSUES AND GETTING BETTERKEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS I WILL CHECK BACK MONDAY AND LET YOU KNOW WHAT THE DR IS GOING TO DO TO THE KNEE THIS TIME. MARYLYN
MLONG
on 3/29/08 4:37 am - Wales , MA
WOW I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU FOR A LONG TIME  YES I ALSO AM BACK FOR THE OLD TIMES LOL BOO
marylyn
on 3/29/08 11:55 am

THANKS  ITS HAS BEEN A LONG TIME.I WAS AWAY BEFORE MY FIRST SURGERY AND HAD LOTS GOING ON.I CAME BACK LONG TO DO THE SECRET PAL THING HAD SURGERY TWICE ON THE SAME RIGHT KNEE.NOW I HAVE BEEN AWAY AGIN FOR THE SECONF TIME TO LONG.I MISS COMING ON HERE TALKING TO EVERYONE..WILL TALK SOON MARYLYN

fhgt48
on 3/29/08 5:05 am - Caldwell, ID
 I'm glad to see you. I'm sure you are not looking forward to another knee surgery. I'm sure not. But, it comes down to have it done or not walk. I am recovering very well from my left knee replacement and the synvisc has really helped the right knee. I hope it buys me at least a year before I have to have it done.  Hopefully this next one will go better for you. It's good to hear that your health is good.  Diana

marylyn
on 3/29/08 12:02 pm
THANKS,IT SCARE ME JUST A LIITLE.BUT I KNOW WHAT IS IN STORE THIS TIME.BUT I DO KNOW THAT I WANT BE USING HOME HEALTH CARE THIS TIME.DUE THEY DID NOT TAKE CARE OF ME THE FIRST TIME..IM SO GLAD THAT YOUR DOING GOOD.DUE YOU WAS UNDECIDE THE FIRST TIME TO HAVE IT DONE,WILLL TALK SOON MARYLYN
KathiKins
on 3/29/08 7:15 am - CA
Good to see you post again, Marilyn, Sorry you're going through a time with your knees.  Here's hoping the second knee is much easier than the first time around. Take care and do what they tell you to do and this will be behind you before you know it! Kathi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views