New to site

rbygrl
on 3/29/08 1:10 am - mays landing, NJ
I'm sure I will be "hanging out" here a lot. Will still go to lap band forum for general band questions since I am a newbie and I'm pretty sure this is a mixed WLS forum. I guess the band forum is best for specific band problems, but this sure sounds great for all other weight loss and personal issues. You guys seems like a really tight knit group and that's really nice. Will be checking in with you all later and again thanks for the welcome.. Dotti

annette R.
on 3/29/08 1:16 am - ithaca, NY
Welcome Dotti, Your furbaby is a BIG ONE!!  You will find warm, friendly people here. It is a place for good conversations, advice and general chit chat. Come back often. Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

kathim
on 3/29/08 1:18 am - Enfield, CT
Welcome Dotti, Glad you could join us. This is the best bunch of friends you will ever meet on the boards. They will give you advice, listen when you need them to, offer up prayer and just be there if you need a shoulder to cry on. I wish you all the best and continued success on your Journey. I had RNY on September 5, 2007 and am down 122lbs. feeling like a 25 year old not 51. God Bless you. KathiM
KathiKins
on 3/29/08 1:28 am - CA
Welcome Dotti! It's truly a blessing for me that I found this group of people so full of life.  It's been a blessing for me as I wait for my surgery.  Ruby is alot of doggie for you but I know she is the light of your life.  We lost our beloved Dalai, a Lhasa Apso, at 4 1/2 years young to kidney disease.  The hardest thing in my life so far including burying my first husband.   Welcome to OFF!  You're gonna like it here..... Kathi
Brenda R.
on 3/29/08 2:50 am - Portage, IN
Welcome to the OFF board, Dotti. It is a fantastic place and I love hanging out with all of my family here. There are things in my life that I experience and I think "Oh, I have to go tell the girls and guys about this. They are going to get t laugh out of this one." We laugh, cry, rant and rave and then we have lots of love, hugs and prayers for each other. When you feel like no one loves you we do. Hope to hear from you a lot. Good luck on the contirnued weight loss. You go girl. I fully understand what you are saying about needing to find people who are going through the same thing as you are. That is one of the things that drew me here in the beginning.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

fhgt48
on 3/29/08 5:30 am - Caldwell, ID
Welcome to the board. You will like it here. We can relate pretty well to one another. I relate to the arthritis really well. I am just recovering from Knee replaement surgery.  It is sure better now than before surgery.  You will find a much more mature group here. It is also full of support and a lot of love. Diana

MLONG
on 3/29/08 7:02 am - Wales , MA
HELLO WELCOME I AM BOO  THE SHOE QUEEN ( 112 PAIRS OF SHOES ) BUT MY FRIENDS HERE ON THE OFF BOARD SAID THEY ARE TAKING ME SHOPPING IN PA THIS WEEKEND BECAUSE I NEED A FEW NEW PAIRS   MY DH SAID TO TAKE A EMPTY BAG JUST IN CASE ( WHAT WAS HE THINKING?  COME OFTEN HAVE UN BOO
Linda S.
on 3/29/08 2:58 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
Hi there, and welcome,I look forward to getting to know you!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

ceeidee
on 3/29/08 11:02 pm
Welcome Dotti! This is a great bunch of human beings. Wonderful! We are happy you joined us! Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

lora13
on 3/30/08 2:19 am - Pittsburgh, PA

Welcome Dotti!     Welcome  Pull up a chair and sip your beverage.  The OFF feels like a cyber "Starbucks" that is open 24 hours!  Chat away cause there isn't a thing that we don't talk about or find an answer to!! Looking forward to getting to know you!!

Hugs, Lora  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views