Hey There Marc!

Off-Secret-Pal
on 3/29/08 3:43 am, edited 3/28/08 10:05 pm

Ok, so you cannot receive my e-cards!    What a bummer!  So now I have to figure out a way to be a great secret RAK pal.  Ok, first off,  HIYA!  Just wanted to pop in and say hello and that I am thinking of you.  You have given me a challenge and I Iove a challenge. Just like in your line of work......rule of thumb One way or another, I will "figure it out with or without"....e-cards......lol woodworkersessential.jpg woodworker's essential image by flatenvelope Have a wonderful relaxing weekend...Your Secret RAK Pal

(deactivated member)
on 3/29/08 3:50 am - Columbus, GA
I can't even begin to tell ya how cool this post is to me.... or how good it made me feel. I am not having a good day at all.... My rule of thumb: when I am done working with the wood, count my thumbs.... if I get to "2" then I am happy Thanks so much... I do have a new computer headed my way... it's been ordered and shipped, just waiting on it... might help... or maybe I can figure out how to get rid of that Site Warning thing... although it is nice to avoid getting spammed
MLONG
on 3/29/08 6:52 am - Wales , MA
HEY ARE YOU LOOKING AT US LOL BOO
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/08 7:19 am - Columbus, GA
That is what I look like when I am peeking at you in the shower... Muhuhahahaah!!!
MLONG
on 3/29/08 8:10 am - Wales , MA
YOU LITTLE DEVIL YOU  DID YOU BRING THE IRON?????????????? BOO
azreggie
on 3/29/08 10:50 am - Tucson, AZ
I want to poke it with my finger.

Reggie

azreggie
on 3/29/08 10:52 am - Tucson, AZ
The eye, I mean.

Reggie

jillysue
on 3/29/08 9:47 am - Northern, MI
Marc- I just gotta tell ya (and I know you will love it)........but that "eye thing"......is creeping me out.  

One Day at a Time
Jill

Highest 288/Consult 282/Preop 275/current 150/goal ?????

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 478 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1289 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1278 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1223 views